Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dirty Little Train Fantasy

Hello everyone! I have been away for a very very long time, primarily due to work and also yeah I'm getting more and more busy in life. Exciting things still happen around and with me, things are no different than it used to be previously. I'll slowly start to put up some updates and some stories in place.

Right now I'm still working at my current job, with odd working hours. Day in and day out, travelling to work has always been a breeze to me, even on the public transports, amidst all the complains of train breakdowns and overcrowded trains. Well I do have such times too, but lately due to my irregular working times as such I tend to travel at times when the trains were relatively empty. Sitting down on the train, I would look across and checkout the guys, just like how guys checks out girls in train. When a handsome guy get caught within my line of sight, fantasy will start churning the clouds colourful.

There he is standing by the door, with no one around. I do have this dirty fantasy of being groped by others in public. It might sound weird but it is actually quite a turn on, though really it depends a lot of who is the other party. To me if a stranger gropes me, I would feel appreciated, getting shocked will definitely come first but arousal also tags along together with it. Now back to the handsome guy, as much as I would like to go over and brush myself across him, or let alone try to seduce him by pressing my body on him, the situation doesn't permit it. So there I looked on as the guy alights and m eyes rolls around to search for a new target, if any.

In terms of who is the one groping or grinding themselves on me, that really depends on quite a few factors. A handsome guy doing it, yeah it will most likely stimulate my brain cells a lot. A friend doing it to me? Actually I feel that it will be kind of weird, even though we may have xxx encounters but I rather take it to the bed, if it is with someone I know. A complete stranger?! That adds the thrill on, but also a key point would be rather subjective on knowing how he looks like. Not knowing always makes it more kinkier and definitely more fun with the added thrill. Curiosity will always kick in as to 'I really wanna know who is doing this', but sometimes gotta hold that back too. Naturally this is something that you should not be doing to girls in public! I have heard of my share of stories from friends, colleagues of such incidents happening. They do not take these things well, naturally, but also sometimes when such incidents happens, no action has been taken to subdue it. The usual walk away is always seen as the easiest and safest way out to avoid any confrontation. So in my context, all in all I might just sound like a total bitch to be actually writing this dirty fantasy of mine out in this post :P

So to the main part of the story, I did have a chance to take the trains during a crowded timing on my home from work. It was an crowded train, like packed sardines in a can. I was all the way in the cabin, pushed in to be exact by the crowd that entered. I wasn't planning for this nor expected that it would happen. I felt a little scratching on my ass, or rather a poking sensation like a finger pricking me. My first reaction was actually is it really happening? That was what I thought. Then I shunned away the thought as I wasn't expecting it to happen to myself, but the same sensation came about again, this time it became more obvious. It might be his finger, might also be his cock, though I doubt it was his cock as body contact wasn't that close yet. It was only upon the next stop when people still tried squeezing their way in, was the proximity between me and the person behind even closer.

He was carrying a work bag in his right hand, seemingly being used to shield whatever he was doing below. I felt his hand started rubbing my ass, it was at some point of time when the train shook and I lost my balance a little that made me step back. My ass pressed onto him but at the same time I stepped on his toes, in my heels, it should have hurt a lot >.< I didn't turn around, embarrassed because I stepped onto him but also he was still rubbing me with his hands. (But I would like to say, "I'm so sorry!! Getting stepped by a pair of heels is really painful, experienced it myself before."). The dress which I was wearing was pretty short, and loose. His actions moved up a bar as he started groping my ass, squeezing it gently, like an inexperienced child playing them. It didn't last long though, he increased it more by doing things even a step further within the next few seconds.

I felt his finger around the lines of my panties, that was also when I felt him pulling my panty a little, his finger attempting to go under it, lifting my panty through my skirt. That kind of turned me on, for his daring act. This time I decided to reward him a little, by taking a small step back and pressed my ass against his crotch. Taking the cue from here, I could feel him rubbing himself on me. His cock was rock hard, felt as though he wasn't wearing any underwear though as it really felt rigid and obvious. He kept on grinding himself on my ass, but the movements were still conservative. As the train goes longer, more people started alighting from the train. The crowd was getting lesser, but I didn't move away from him and kept my spot even though there were free spaces ahead. This went on all the way till the stop which I was supposed to alight and I alighted. Throughout the time, he was humping onto me all the way. I do not know whether did he managed to cum from this, he would probably jerk off once he is home. I did not look back when I alighted, I just walked on straight and out.

When I arrived home, I took off my panties and took out a dildo. I walked towards the couch in my living room and knelt down, resting my chest flat onto the couch. Taking the dildo in my hands, I rubbed it against my pussy entrance, lubricating it with my juices before plunging it inside of me and fucked myself till I cummed twice, all the while imagining that it was him, who followed me home and doing me from behind.

Now fantasy aside, I'm sure people do have these fantasy, but please do not try this with random girls unless you want to get a slap in your face, be respectful :P Have a good weekend guys!
Ettu Signing Off ☺

4 comments: