Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Polls in Play: Creampie Week! (Day 1 - 2)

With reference to my previous poll '(What should I be given daily just before I leave for work?)' , I have received a great number of votes, overwhelming to be exact indicating a creampie a day (28 votes) is the best option. This is followed by a facial daily (10 votes) to begin the day as the runner up.

After a long delay, I have decided to put things in place and start the 'Creampie Week' as previously mentioned this week, beginning on Monday. Prior to this after I had booked my various partners for the week, I told them to help hold off their cums as much as possible for me, if they could :P

Day 1 (Monday) 29/6/15
Today's morning schedule was a little rush. I had a meeting at 8am! So basically means I gotta leave home pretty early so I seeked out Iggy for the first day. He was a sweet guy and he arrived at my home way earlier than expected. 6.30am I was ready, dressed in my work attire, a white blouse with a white bra and a blazer. Tagged with a black body hugging skirt with a pair of grey lace panties. Iggy came knocking on my door as I was preparing halfway. I ushered him in and went back in to fix some of my final makeup before meeting him back outside in the living room.

Iggy was all ready for me, his pants was down and he waited there for me. Once I came out, he guided me towards the sofa and bent me over, rolling my skirt up bit by bit until he could see my whole ass. He brought his nose towards my pussy and I could hear him breathe as he sniffed my scent, pulling down my panties and giving him full view to my shaved pussy. Instinctively his tongue reached out and he gave me a good few minutes of pussy licking, which made me really lubricated.

Iggy stood up and positioned his cock at my pussy entrance. Rubbing the head of his cock on my pussy, my juices lubricated his cock head as he got himself ready for the plunge. Down he goes into me, Iggy moved his hips slowly, for just the initial few thrusts before he started pumping into me quickly, his moans quickly escaped from his mouth as he enjoyed my pussy once more for a long time.

The momentum was set and I was getting really horny from him, aroused and also he was doing me right. But I was caught off guard when he suddenly stopped short just after a minute and I felt his dick twitched inside me. I knew something was wrong, his cock began spewing all his cum out, emptying his balls as his thick load oozed out of his dick. That went unexpectedly fast and once Iggy pulled out his dick, I quickly stood up and pulled up my panties, snapping it tight.

Iggy drove me to work subsequantly. By the time I was at work, my panties were soaked by the cum. By the end of the meeting, I'm pretty sure it has soaked into my skirt as well. I could feel the sticky mess below as I got up, so I had to act as though I was busy and only left the room when everyone has leave. True enough it indeed made a wet spot on my skirt as the cum oozed out of my pussy. This is one hell of a load that Iggy gave me for the first day.

The vaginal walls does absorb part the precious seminal fluids deposited inside me. So not everything that goes in, comes out.

Eventually the cum dries up over time, but that process still took a couple of hours before it was dried from my skirt, leaving an embarassing stain as well that I had to take a cab home after work to remain discreet.

Day 2 (Tuesday) 30/6/15
Today it was Dinesh turn to give me my morning creampie. The dress code for today, red long dress with a matching coloured bra and panties, all red day! Dinesh came round around 10am, with his loaded cock an full balls. He has been saving up for me for some time, it was also hard for him knowing how much he masturbates each day previously, but he still did it and managed to save a load for me.

But today things will be slightly different, a variation to how things play out. Dinesh mounted onto me from behind, in doggy style, and humped me all the way till he cummed inside of me. But before that, he had my panties removed. Taking them and bunching them up into a ball, little by little he stuffed my red panties into my pussy. Bit by bit it entered me until it disappeared fully into me. After which this was how it was going to be for the rest of the day. I headed off to work, kept having the feel as though something might drip out of my pussy. I arrived at work and headed straight to the ladies.

Well I noticed it, some dried cum along my inner thighs, it did indeed flow out. Guess Dinesh load was really big indeed. Now here is actually the main part that is to happen. I pulled out the cum soaked panties, well I presume most of the cum should have already been soaked up by it. Leg over leg I stepped in and pulled that pair of red sticky cum filled panties up until it snapped firmly against my pussy. Now the day began, first was work as usual. There was always this sticky wet feeling down under. All I did was sit down for a while, like a few minutes, and I stood up and felt behind, my dress was already wet. This made me sit at my desk for all the way till lunch time before I got up. I could feel like my ass was glued to the chair, and something "tearing" away as I stood up. I turned around and looked at the area on my dress, thankfully no stains, I was so glad.

After lunch my panties was already dry, the cum has dried up and stick to my body like a gluepad. Together with this pair of dried cum panties, I went through the remaining of my, 2 meetings. When I'm home at night, I peeled the panties off me and woah all the dry cum was on me, and my panties. I dump my panties into the washing machine and washed it away. *hopefully it does wash out well*

Day 3 (Wednesday) 1/7/15
To be updated in the next post...
Thinking of ideas to keep the cum in or kinkier stuff to spice the challenge up even more :) Maybe for Thurs or Friday :)

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment