Monday, October 29, 2012

A toy at a price Part 6


The meet ups stopped for a period of time. Eventually it resumed and soon things started to be a routine.

Everything went on smoothly except for a few hiccups. The final day has finally come.

In total I had owed him 30mins of time. One day he decides to utilise it and summoned me to his place. One thing was he didn't brought me to his house, instead, the activities all happened outside of his home, usually at some dark corners of the staircase landings.

Our first engagement didn't last long. It was the same as the previous, I was told to Don the blindfold before proceeding. We met at the highest floor once again, but this time it was much more direct.

After I had SMS him that I was ready, he came behind me within a few minutes. It was the pretty same as previous, except i was told to remove my panties prior to sms him. The next thing I heard was the unzipping of his pants and he pulled my head down, that was when my lips bumped into something hard and warm, his dick.

My instructions were pretty simple to follow. Open my mouth, and just let him fuck it. He lasted only a few minutes before he unleashed his load into my mouth. I remembered it as thick and gooey, and it certainly did not taste that nice. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and signaled him for some tissue. Grabbing onto the thing he passed me, I spat the load out.

He told me he was leaving, but for me to remove my blindfold only after 15 secs later. He seemed secretive. but there's nothing I can do about it either. As per his instructions, I took off my blindfold only after I counted to 15.

Looking down at my hand, I was caught by surprise what was in my hands. It was my panties. There was some pale whitish and yellow gooey stuff on it. In my mind I was thinking! That must be cum. but it looked kinda different from what I normally seen on videos. Oh well. But that's not the intriguing part, rather why must he give me my panties instead of some tissue.

Moving around without panties is pretty tricky. There is so much to take precaution, as well as the embarrassing feeling when people starts to give u the stares. It makes u wonder whether people knows what's happening. Whether do they know u are empty below.

I have to strictly avoid sitting in any compromising positions. Even though it maybe a tease for some guys, that did not hit my mind and most definitely, I was panicking through the entire trip home.

As to what happened to the ruined panties, well it went into the bin, as I in no way will be ever wearing that again.


To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment