Saturday, January 05, 2013

BallieWallie Actual Day

Time is right and time to set out. Dressed in some casual clothes, I headed out to the marked location to complete my quest!

Bringing with my are my bag of wonderful gadgets.

Hitching a cab, I headed out to my designated location. As the cab drove nearer and nearer towards the location, my heart was pounding harder and faster as nervousness soon filled me.

After 20mins, I finally arrived at my destination and I slowly made my way to it. It was dark, only the street lamps lit my way as I walked through. From afar I could see my location, eyeing on it from afar, I scouted to see if there are any people around the area.

Based on the timing, there shouldn't be much people or anyone. Double confirming there isn't anyone around, I quickly slipped in and found a vacant cubicle and closed it. The stench was unbearable and quite an unsightly place. But still this is one of the few which tend to be vacant and accessible even at such hours. Taking some time to clean up the area, only after it looks more presentable before I decide to indulge in my little adventure.

Ironically is there was someone on the opposite cubicle, whom left after some time while I was cleaning. Taking off my panties, I sat down and took out my toys of the night.

First taking out my benwa balls. Holding it in my hand, I glide them along my clit slowly, rubbing it against it felt so good as the vibration from the balls jingle through my clit too. My other hands were on my breast, fondling my nipples. After a few minutes of caressing, I felt my juices build inside as I am getting well lubricated.

I started trying to slide the balls inside me. Took me some time before they actually managed to slipped in due to their size, soon it was all in and I began rocking my hips with the balls inside of me. The feeling is very good, it feels better than pulling out and reinserting. As the tiny balls within the benwa vibrated with my rocking hips, I was growing fast to my first orgasm.

All this came to an unwanted end when a bunch of teens entered the toilet and the place became very noisy. I totally lost my concentration and could not cum not matter how hard I tried. They took their time though, as I counted and counted, only after 11 minutes before they finally departed from there. Only then I continued, but the sensations was already faded, had to build it up again.

The first orgasm hit me after 10mins, I had to cover my mouth as I cum if not someone would have heard me. Bunching up my panties into a ball, I stuffed them down into my mouth to prevent any further loud moans from escaping accidentally.

To speed up the process, I took out another vibrator and used it to stimulate my pussy. I heard some footsteps coming in but that did not stop me as I continued. Stroking my clit with the vibrator, even with the presence of a person around, I cummed the 2nd time after a few minutes.

Taking a break from that orgasm, I thought to myself, why is there so many people?!?! I guess I choose the wrong day to act again, but nevermind. I'm going to complete this. Turning on the vibrator again, I planted it on my clit again and worked on my 3rd final orgasm.

Thankfully it did not take too long and I cummed rather quickly. Pulling out the benwa balls from me, it looked so wet and creamy with all my juice sticking onto it. I placed my stuff into the bag and removed the makeshift gag from my mouth. Putting everything back in place, I was prepared to leave when people came in yet again.

It was a group of boys. Goodness. That took a few more minutes of my time before they finally left. The most unfortunate thing happened here. The door was latched so tightly, I couldn't open it. Thinking of the cab that I had booked to pick me up, I did not give up and kept trying and trying even though someone was on the opposite cubicle.

After struggling for close to another 10mins, I was finally out of the cubicle. Trying my luck now, I just quickly walked out of the toilet. There maybe people, or maybe not. But it was all quiet, so it should have been empty. Wonder if anyone saw me. But anyway I quickly made my way out and headed to the location which I had booked a cab. Thankfully the cab waited for me and I managed to get on. If not I would have to make another booking.

Resting in the cab, I felt relieved that the whole thing was finally over. It was a decent experience, it was fun, but I would prefer to do it in a much better place next time. The cleanliness of that particular toilet was, kinda atrocious. An open air masturbation by the beach would had been a better choice, but of higher risks haha.

Taking the ride home, I noticed the cold air blowing under my dress onto my pussy. It felt weird, I was wondering why. My hands moved down slightly and found that I did not had my panties on. Rummaging through my bag of mystery wonders, no matter how much magic I had, it wasn't there. Guess its left there yet again.

Now to have a shower and to bed.





With that said, May the Lucky Guy who found it do wonders to it :D

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments: