Thursday, January 31, 2013

House warming party Pre-Preparation

As previously mentioned and suggested, to don a toy for an entire week.
While the idea may sound fun, it is also a little not feasible to be wearing a toy for an entire week!

So in a weeks time (planning it to be a new year's eve reunion dinner as well), I'll be having a house warming party (which should be lunch). family relatives and friends. And also a reunion dinner later at night with my family.

So would appreciate you guys out there for your help on these polls!

Q: Who should be given the remote control of the toy?

1. Kitty
2. Kitty's Friend (The control will be passed on to Kitty, Kitty will passed it to her friend, who will not be made known to me)
3. Myself (I will leave it on for the entire party though I highly doubt the battery will survive that long, it will be tuned onto medium buzz rate throughout)

Q: When should the above event be done?

1. During the reunion dinner
2. During the house warming party
3. Both

Please let me know your thoughts and comments on this, the highest result will be selected!

Ettu Signing Off ☺

7 comments:

  1. I think Kitty's male friend should be given control of the toy (I assume he knows the whereabouts of the toy)

    I would think anytime, or all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitty friend

    during house warming party Sounds good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. unknown person not during dinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...unless you have a smartphone controlled toy and more than 1 unknown gets the correct control code in lucky draw fashion.

      Delete
    2. I have not come acrossed such a product as of yet. But it is remote controlled, only by 1

      Delete
  4. use Energizer lithium batteries.. should last very very long.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete