Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ettu to the movies!

Another challenge being suggested. But it may seemed common to some of you ;)

I headed out to the cinema in a little black dress with no panties. Looking at the movie listing, I thought for long before deciding to watch the movie, So Undercover.

A teenage movie, some traces of comedy, action, romance, and sexual things but just minimal, which gives it its PG ratings.

Taking a corner seat for today, I sat in a corner, the most furthest row back, and watched the movie.

I was very nervous and also excited as I watched the movie, it was a very nice movie, but I also had some hidden agendas to be done.

Unfortunately for me, there were people sitting beside me, but ok its a few seats away, just 2 seats away. But for my row, there were only another guy with me, who is happen to be seated on the end of the row, just 2 seats away that is.

An middle age men, or rather an uncle to be exact. Taking a peek at him, he seemed engrossed with the movie. My hands went into my bag and took out my silver vibrator. Pulling up my dress a little, I placed my bag on my lap, shielding my lower body while my hands places the vibrator on its sweet zone.

Ahh it was satisfying once the vibrator hits me, felt so good that I immediately closed my eyes and began enjoying myself. The goal was to cum 3 times, but I had to keep my eyes open as the movie was on going, wouldn't want the person beside me to notice what is going on.

The first quickie came after 5mins, just as the movie volume went up I also cummed, the loud volume of the cinema just muffled my moans , thankfully for that.

Took me long before I realised I didn't have much time, as the movie was halfway through, approaching the climax point of the story.

Taking a look around again, sensing all is clear before I began again, vibrating my clit with the heavenly pleasure. I closed my eyes as I tried to work for an quick orgasm, it came fast within a few minutes, but I'm still not done yet as I'm down to the last one.

Opening my eyes, I turned to the right and immediately sees the uncle staring at me.

Bummer he must have either saw something or it was just a normal stare. Ignoring him, I continued watching my movie as it was down to the last few portions of it.

I took the vibrator and this time slide it into my pussy and clamp my legs tightly. It felt good, my walls were so wet and my juices made it easy for the toy to just slip in. Looking back on my right, safe to say the guy wasn't looking and I carried on watching the movie.

But the differences on direct clit stimulation and pussy stimulation proved far too great. Until the movie ended, it wasn't enough to drive me to a shattering orgasm. That added on that I only had a short while before the movie ended, but was really close to an orgasm.

The credits started rolling but the lights were still not up yet. My hands went under to try to rub my clit a little as I struggle to cum for the last time. This was when the lights came up and I quickly retracted my arm.

Clamping my legs down tightly, I squeezed and squeezed and finally the orgasm came. But in an awkward way as I struggled hard to contain myself.

Now with the lights on, people began leaving the theatre, but not for the guy on my side. He seemed to be just lazing around the seat and unwilling to move. I wanted to leave so I stood up, but with the vibrator still buzzing inside of my pussy, it was really hard to walk in such a situation.

Carefully I walked, step by step, like some girl who can't walk properly towards him. "Excuse me", he smiled at me and moved his legs, letting me pass. However due to my clumsiness, I tripped over his foot and nearly fell. I stumbled and tried to regain my footing. I look down and oh goodness. My vibrator fell out!

I quickly picked up the toy and made my way out of the theatre. That was so embarassing, so embarassing to have the toy just fall out.


Ettu Signing Off ☺

5 comments:

  1. wah..i guess that uncle purposely stay put...heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should had rushed it all in the first half of the movie! Regrets..

      Delete
    2. haha...but i guess you enjoy being look sometimes, am i right?

      Delete
  2. wish that i was there to see the look at his face when he see ur toy on the floor

    ReplyDelete