Saturday, February 09, 2013

Jitters Critters before Party


The party is going to come soon. Writing this post just before I go start preparing for it. Thank you all for voting for the polls. The results were pretty overwhelming and I guess many of you voted for the thing which will bring more action, and more demise to me as well, not forgetting the fun; joy and laughter; and the loss of pussy juices during the entire experience.

Work can be a bitch as well, but not during this festive period.

Some little things about me

1. Ettu gets aroused easily when facing things of my interest. But this also does not mean anything.

2. My nipples do get hard and visible when I'm aroused, well this applies to most girls anyway.

3. Ettu gets wet easily, how could you not get wet when you're aroused!

4. Do I squirt?

Yes but only on rare situations and circumstances. It is not a day to day thing, considered rare as I only had few experiences whereby it happened. And it takes a lot of effort before it actually does, which I still can't figure out how it occured. Still experimenting.

5. When do you update?

I only update when I have an interesting experience to share. Under only a few circumstances will I actually write.

1. When I'm really bored at work.
2. When I'm aroused. (most of the time while I'm masturbating ;) )
3. When I have free time at home.

I'm still looking for some extreme situations to be writing my experiences, which I had not done yet like

1. While being pounded by a dick
2. Getting myself licked at my pussy

And many many other ideas, which I have not thought of at the moment. But would love to try.

Lets see what this weekend brings about, its almost time for the party, time to get ready for it.

Wish you all a Happy Lunar New Year :)


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment