Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Uncontrollable


Sometimes when the pussy desires to have something, it takes a lot of courage to firmly tell her say no. But other times it is just impossible to resist once you give in to it.

After the last session of fun, the arousal awakening is strong throughout. Though it was a busy time to move the things, it wasn't really enough to keep the thought at bay. Soon I was indulging with my toys again, using them to satisfy my needs.

But it wasn't enough, I can play with them, more than 8 times a day, but still the satisfaction wasn't there. Finally I decided to put an end to this, I shall just get a dick and kill the craving.

It wasn't really my plan to be getting involved with it, but contrasting, each time I masturbate and cum, each time the arousal grows more. So instead of curbing the thought, it grew more wild. And when I try to stop, it just gets even more wild.

I took my phone and went on to look for some previous contacts. Many were uncontactable, or were just occupied with things that they couldn't meet me. After filtering the contacts down, it was down to a few people whom I'm not really exactly eager to meet. But I guess I have to try, after all we did have some times.

First it was mr Panty, texted him and well no response from him. Texted the Mystery guy whom had dinner with me, no response too. Now down to 2 left, the guy with the arousal cream and the guy whom picked me up. The one who picked me up seems to be the more dangerous one, so I shall leave him out for the last.

I tried calling the uncle whom gave me the arousal cream, surprising he picked up the call. After chatting with him for some time, asking about his business and so on, he decided to ask me out for coffee. He has changed his line of business, into a full time toys seller, quite funny when he actually told me he has opened a "Toys R Us".

So we met up and had some coffee at Coffee Bean. We didn't stay for long, I was getting a little too aroused and blurted out the wrong words. Irregardless of how horny I am, I was supposed to control my urge and not throw away myself.

Me: Your kid at home?
Uncle: Ya at home.  Why leh?
Me: Oh I was thinking to go your house see your new stocks.
Uncle: See stock or want more action haha. Don't bluff me leh.
Me: See stock lar. What do you think.
Uncle: You want cream say lar. I have a lot.
Me: I thought you never sell creams?
Uncle: Never sell, but personal stock lar. You like that say, means you want lor.
Me: I just want to see the toys na
Uncle: Okok I bring you go see. Not necessary only house have...

Taking his car, I followed him to the place where he would show me his stuff. Its a little shop he rented, but thats more like a warehouse for him to store his goods. Its a very small and remote shop, but as I entered, I'm quite amazed at the variety of products he is actually selling.

He was advertising this little bullet vibrator which he claims is insanely powerful. Of course that's what he claims. He said I could bring back home to try it if I would like to. But instead, I did the opposite and pulled up my dress, showing him my trimmed mound without any panties underneath and used the vibrator on my clit.

But it wasn't was what he claimed, it wasn't that strong compared to the ones I had at home.

Uncle: Xiao jie you so horny ah. Must immediately try now
Me: Shu shu this is not as strong as what you claim leh
Uncle: All my customer tell me strong leh. Must be you lar, you not aroused enough

He reached into his bag and took out the little bottle, dipping his finger inside before approaching me and smearing the sticky gel to my pussy, applying on my clit while sliding his finger inside me too, coating my innerwalls with the gel.

Uncle: See now all wet le lor
Me: I didn't come .... hpmm.. For the cream ..
Uncle: Your body telling otherwise wor

Indeed it felt better with the arousal cream working its wonders. Actually its just a minty paste which yes do improve sexual arousal by a lot. Soon my body was all burning and I cummed, quite unexpectedly as that vibrator was really not strong. Even after cumming, the arousal just grows and grows. I took the initiative and my hands just begans stroking his pants at the crotch area. He smiled at me and I didn't waste time to unzip his pants and remove them all.

Uncle: Eh wait wait. You so wet le, and I also hard le, skip this part lar
Me: Huh?
Uncle: Try this leh

He took out a roll of condoms, warming condoms. Never tried it before yet but he opened a pack and covered his dick with 1. Then he bend me forward over the boxes, and positioned his dick for the kill.

Nudging at my pussy for just less than a split second, it went in and he began giving me a hell of a fucking. The sensation was just good, perfect, this was the feeling I was looking for. I moaned at the instant and more as he pistoned into me. Humping and humping inside me, it felt so wild to be doing it in a warehouse. But it was really crampy and he didn't have much space to move.

That did not deter him to slow down at all, but he did it even faster. Pumping and pumping my deprived pussy, making my brains just all go jelly as orgasms came one after another. Finally he thrusted deep inside me and paused, before cumming inside me. I was a little shocked when I felt his dick pulsate inside me and cummed, but then I remembered about the condom so it should be ok.

Uncle: So long since the last time, wow damn good lar
Me: Wei wei next time you want cum le say leh, dont anyhow cum inside
Uncle: That's why wear condom ma. I just wanted to try how it will feel within yours, tight leh. When you cum, can feel you squeeze very nice

After this we got dressed and he sent me home, to my old home as I needed to pick up some things. The old house now is not really vacant, just moved out my things and will be my 2nd home if necessary. It belongs to my parents anyway, whom do not come home often, living in their own 2 person world haha.

But even after that session, which I thought should get rid of the craving, in the end I bargain too much and get more instead, more unsatisfactory as the arousal gel makes me crave for more, instead of being satisfied.



Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: