Wednesday, March 13, 2013

From Bus to Park

Its another day at work and a bus ride home. It was all peaceful until a bunch of students came up. They started seating all over the place and chatted loudly. One of the boys was sitting beside me, with his back facing.

I was closing my eyes trying to sleep when I kept feelingg brushing across my thighs. I was quite sure it was coming from him. I opened my eyes and peeked ou, true enough his hands were up to mischief. I moved and repositioned myself, instantly his hands went forward. Once his friends had all alighted from the bus, he went back to sitting in a proper position.

His hands came over again, but this time I felt it near my breasts. Immediately I opened my eyes and he pulled away, looking away from me. I slapped my hand down on his crotch area, and hit a hard one hiding beneath. He turned over and looked at me, giving me those funny look but I fingers kept on with the stroking and stroked his dick on.

Within seconds he placed a file over my hands as I continued stroking him. I felt a little wet spot on his pants. Gees he is really flowing lots of precum. But this is not going to last long as I approached my bus stop and I alighted. He followed me off the bus like ants chasing candy.

I re-routed and went to the park instead. He followed me, we continued walking on until a dark area where the street lamps were apparently all off. Right at that moment he came up behind me and hug me, his hands groping on both of my titties. I turned around and began unbuckling his pants, he seemed fearful but also was not resisting.

Boy: Will there be people?
Me: Ummm there maybe a lot of people. Nvm we can go home

He held my hands and I squat down infront of him and started jerking off his dick. It was well hairy but not that hairy, covered in precum as I stroked him. My hands were moving faster than usual as his dick swells even more.

Me: You ever have sex before?
Boy: No
Me: Blowjob?
Boy: No
Me: Any sexual experience?
Boy: Just petting and masturbating

Once he said that, I leaned forward and took his dick into my mouth and began sucking on it hungrily. I wanted to test if what he was saying is real. He wasn't doing anything, all he did was stand there as I suck and lick his dick. It smelt like those dicks who are out for a whole day at school, that sweaty musky scent emiting from it.

It was not long at all, within moments, cum started flowing out from his dick. IT flowed and dribbled down into my mouth, I kept sucking on his dickhead, milking him as his cum flows. The salty taste of cum was quickly going down my throat, and eventually there was no more left. Well ok at least he is not lying about having no experience :)

He looked shocked after I released his dick from my mouth, clean from any cum that maybe left. He pulled up his pants and we left. On the way back to the bus stop, he mentioned about he is taking his A Levels and the stress he is having from studying. Just before he boarded the bus, we exchanged numbers before leaving.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

4 comments: