Monday, March 18, 2013

Lesbian 3P with Cheryl

A long time since I have last done this, never had I done it with another girl besides Kitty before. Well here it goes. Grace called me up a few days ago, pegging me into trying out something new with them, her and another girl.

I was skeptical and unsure about it, mainly well I'm not comfortable with another girl. A new girl, a new experience, and will be definitely unexpected. I pondered for days before I decide, alright I shall do it. We hooked up and arranged a timing and met up at her house.

There I was greeted with a pleasant girl when the door swung open, introducing herself as Cheryl. She was young, younger than me, seemingly all innocent and covered with a sweet strawberry scented perfume. Inviting me into the house, we had a little chit chat together with Grace before she brought out the toys for the day.

Being an inexperienced person when it comes to girl fun, she introduced the items to me. First on the list was a gag, with a dildo mounted infront. Strapon dildo for the mouth, interesting item. There was also a double headed dildo, along with a strapon that has 2 dildos attached to it.

From our entire chat, I was expecting Grace to be the only dominant one as Cheryl doesn't look like one, but rather a passive girl. We started kissing each other as pieces of clothing falls from our bodies, Cheryl climbed above me and we began kissing passionately as our tongues interlocked. Her hands reached up, and grabbed my breast, making me let out a soft moan as we continue kissing.

Grace was right at my pussy as she began licking me, her tongue was working wonders down there and I had my first orgasm within minutes. Grace slipped a finger into me and felt my wetness, she knew I was wet and ready for it. Cheryl shifted herself and went forward, bringing my head under her loose skirt, displaying her black lacey g string with her shaved mound. She began lowering down, grinding her panty clad pussy over my nose. Her scent was so arousing, and yet pleasant as well.

Cheryl stood up and slip her g string off, before making her way back onto my face, my mouth. This time lowering her bald pussy onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and began licking it, instantly I could hear her moan as my tongue starts flicking over her clit. She never came down at all, but kept urging me to lick more, and to lick faster. I was enjoying it a lot, though my tongue was getting tired from licking, my jaws were hurting a little, I kept on my pace. She swung her head backwards and let out a loud moan as she finally cummed. I felt some of her juices trickling out of her pussy, it was a thick sticky fluid, taste different from Kitty and Grace, but still had that musky arousing scent.

But something that Grace didn't mention to me was, after Cheryl gets all wild and horny ,she will get even more wild and will become "aggressive", or in other words rough. Her language changed dramatically, prompting me to continue licking her as more dirty words escaped her mouth. I was quite shocked from that, she seemed so demure and gentle. But she taste so good, I can't help it but continue to lick her as well. Grace was mounting the dual headed strapon into her own pussy, once it was ready, she positioned it at my pussy entrance and pushed it all in, the entire full length.

My juices lubricated it well and the dildo went in without much issues. Her hips moved as she started out with slow and deep thrusts into me. Cheryl was holding my head up, pulling me close to her pussy while she exerts more force down too, just wanting to make more out of my tongue. The thrusting strapon within my pussy motivated me more to lick Cheryl, the constant arousal just made me lick and seemingly won't get tired.

After her 3rd orgasm, Cheryl finally came off me and took in her hands the strapon gag. While I was getting pounded in increasing pace by Grace, she took the opportunity and strapped the gag onto me. The dildo was sticking out from my mouth, just like a mounted dildo on a wall. She stood over my face and slide the dildo inside of her, riding my mouth. Every time she lands down, I could smell her scent, she just riding like a wild cow girl, not stopping at all, but increasing her pace all the way.

We adjusted our position and I laid down in doggy position. Cheryl was lying down infront of me, with her legs spread wide, pulling me towards her and sliding the dildo into of her. Signalling me to began the fucking of her pussy with my head movements. It wasn't easy at all, but to make things worse, Grace was wearing the double dildo strapon and positioned the first one at my pussy. At first I thought it was only a single one when it entered me, but later she pulled it out, she just wanted my juices for lubrication. The next thing the same dildo went into my ass while the one below it, the 2nd dildo, went into my pussy.

I lost my concentration once Grace started her pounding, Cheryl was getting impatient and she shouted out at me that she will not release me from the gag unless I made her cum. Her dominant features were displaying as she held me in authority, making me obey her and putting in more effort as I tried to make her cum. At some point I cummed so hard, I felt really tired, I just flopped forward. But that did not stop the 2, instead Cheryl removed the gag from me and made me lick her.

Only after making her cum 3 more times did everything ended. But my pussy wasn't spared, sore from all the countless number of orgasms that hit me. It was now 11pm, and we went to wash up before settling for bed at Grace's home. A new experience indeed.

The next day morning I woke up, well was a little late for work. Quickly went to wash up and prepared for work, Grace had already left the house. Only Cheryl was around. While dressing for work, even though I was about to be late, Cheryl came over and made me even more late. She use a little bullet vibrator and held it against my clit, buzzing it at me until I could not take it and followed her to the bed. At there, she climbed over my face again and presented her pussy to me once again, nudging me to lick her. But that wasn't the main purpose, she was constantly teasing my pussy with the vibrator, but never letting me to cum at all. After 15minutes of nonstop licking, she finally felt satisfied.

Helping me to get dressed, she took another vibrator that had a vibration pattern whereby it will vibrate 5 secs and stop for 10 secs, then 10 secs and stop for 10 secs. The pattern will keep repeating itself and she set it to medium vibration, placing it into my panties, just against my clit. My face was still covered with musky pussy scent, she forbid me to wash it off. Her authority and firm stance, made me obeyed her. But she gave me a choice, a choice to either live with a pussy covered face for the whole day, or to be able to wash it off with a trade off of having to suffer the vibrator the entire day. It was quite obvious which I would choose, she seemed to know it already. With the design of such a vibration pattern, it will be impossible to cum, and I wasn't allowed to cum, it will only keep me horny and wet the entire day.

And that's what Cheryl had on her mind, as she knows she now has full control over the horny kitten, and a horny kitten will always obey her Mistress as long as she is horny.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments: