Thursday, April 11, 2013

DOM

What is a DOM?

A DOM simply stands for Dirty Old Man, in Ettu's term.

What is considered a DOM?

A pervertic guy who is above the age of 40s, who likes to prey on the vulnerabilities of young girls. Well that's more or less my "definition".

So this is a story that happened well before, long long ago that made me pretty much came up with this definition.

I was on MIRC during my younger days, chatting inside. I was chatting with this guy, Jared, it was kinda fun and well it was all innocent, no signs of any dirty chats or anything. The interest level grew towards him and eventually he popped the question on would I like to meet. I was a little anxious to befriend him and so I agreed readily.

He drove to my school and picked me up after school. When I saw him, I was a little shocked as well.. as per what he mentioned about his age, he is no where near that. He looks so old, but oh well it should be fine. So he mentioned about going to meet a friend, and drove us to somewhere. We ended up at a carpark, and was waiting for him "friend" to arrive.

He started asking me more questions, probing deeper into my life which ended up getting vague answers from me. Then he popped the question, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" while his hands were on my thighs. I was totally shocked when he said that, in no way am I going to date a 40 over year old guy!?! I firmly rejected him but his hands did not stop advancing, and he were caressing my breasts through my uniform, trying to unbutton it as well.

His hand managed to unbutton one of my buttons at my chest area and it went into my blouse, squeezing and kneeding on my left breast. Not wanting to give him take advantage of me anymore, I shouted that there are people coming. He immediately retracted his hands and this was when I released the car lock and opened the door, leaving the scene.

He did not chase after me, neither did he follow me. As I walked on, I quickly button back my blouse as I head to the bus stop to hitch a bus ride home. It did felt quite arousing to experience this, but sometimes being selective is also required. If I had stayed on, probably will end up having sex with him or something, which isn't really my ideal kind of "guy" to be screwing around with.

Upon arriving home, the first thing I did was to head to my bedroom and took out my vibrator, heading to the bathroom and vibrated myself to an orgasm to kill the brewing urge.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment