Monday, May 13, 2013

The D.O.M Chronicles: Concluding Bonds

Everyday in the morning, as I got up from my deep slumber, there will always be this tingling sensation growing from below. Next thing I knew, I will be vibrating myself to orgasms before I actually began my daily activities.

It felt like a regime, a day to day thing, I just can't get enough for sex and its fun. Sex is probably at its peak as my sex drive maintains its high level. Lewd acts of lust were performed at intervals of the day, to satisfy my needs as well as for Lenny. But the thought of having sex of his son, still bothers me quite greatly, as well as the fact that he is a married man.

There was still many doubts and questions unanswered, that I would want to have an answer for. My long vacation was also concluding soon, I guess I should make a move to get some clarifications. It was the last day of my vacation and I should make the full use of it, with or without him.

Ringing up almost all my contacts on the phone, I was so disappointed as I was unable to find anyone. Temptation was growing within me, tempting me to just hook up the net and grab some random person to satisfy my needs. After struggling upon this idea for sometime, I finally was saved when Kitty asked me out for lunch.

But that was only for lunch, nothing happened back then. As I was making my way home, I couldn't resist it any longer and headed to the ladies to indulge in my pleasure land for a couple of times. The satisfaction was just satisfactory, only keeping my urges controlled till I was home and alone, where the devils start sending inappropriate ideas to my head once again.

Taking out my butterfly vibrator, I slide the dildos into me and attached the straps firmly, flipping the switch to trigger the vibrations through my body. But I knew this was just barely sufficient, I had to restrain it. Looking at the pair of handcuffs in my drawer, I took them out and cuffed my hands together. As for the key, well I read up on some safe measures for self bondage. So I froze the key a tall cup of water, and the only way out will be to wait for the ice to melt.

I had my share orgasms as well as agony of waiting for the ice to melt fully. It took almost an hour before it finally melted fully, with me playing cheat via blowing onto the ice to make it melt faster. I just couldn't wait, it was so slow! I finally managed to unlock my handcuffs and dashed to the shower to take a cold shower. Still my body was very aroused, the vibrator did not really hit the mark of giving me any explosive orgasms. Rolling on the bed and finally managed to conclude the night with a sleep.

The next day it was work day, but it was an ironic perioid as well. Everyday during lunch time, I will meet up with Lenny. The first day it was lunch, followed by a jerk off in his van. The next day it was a quickie blowjob inside his van. And the following day? We had wild sex at the back of his van. But for the 3rd day, we also met up for dinner as well.

This was my opportunity, which I tried to probe more answers from him. What did I managed to get in return? well not much. But the important questions were somewhat answered. Lenny is married, but also divorced as well. So what his son was saying, was actually not true at all, more like a means to get me going. I wasn't too happy about it, being lied and well used.

Heading back home, I thought about this for some time. It will get increasingly awkward in future if we made out at his home, his son will be a threat to me. It will be even awkward if Lenny was to catch me with his son, and his son is a dick for using such reasons to make me submit to him. Thought about this for almost an hour before I finally decide that, its time to put an end to all this fun, time to move on and vanish.

As it wasn't the peak period to travel, I was thankful I managed to secure a ticket out. Together with Kitty, I took another 2 weeks vacation off to Bali to chill, without my mobile phone :P Before I left I dropped him a last message before leaving for the airport. This was to inform him of his "son" and his apparent "wife", I just felt it is right to inform him on what's going on between him and his son.

When I returned, things changed. There were a couple of missed calls from him, as well as messages. Seems like he was aware of what his son was doing, and I wasn't the first to tell him that. Lenny did not confront him, which I feel he shouldn't too. Instead, he should rather try to build up the bonds between him and his son, maybe it will work out much better.

All in all, I am no family counseller. So good luck to him and our contact abruptly ended from then on, with each of us living our proper lives once again

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment