Monday, July 29, 2013

Wash the Stains

Chemistry and its wonders.

Small as he is. Inexperienced as he is. But the willingness and his eagerness kept it going.

Ever since our last meeting, I was so busy with all my work and never had much of a chance to really contact him, Iggy that is. I guess I gave him kind of a cold shoulder that ended up making him sending me even more msges, as such that made me felt a little guilty for my attitude towards him. Work is a bitch but well it should would still not be a valid reason to be giving him this treatment.

He sort of made a “promise” towards me on our last meeting. Something which may seem little to many but to me, it marks the least, a beginning for something to grow. He would not cum unless he is with me, its his call for this. Yes it sounds silly, and not many people will keep it. But thinking about it again, what if he really did keep it? That will be torturing to him, it is a torture to anyone who has the desire but yet unable to satisfy it.

Never did I had the intention for him to chastise himself for me, which made me a little worried because he seems to be really keeping to his word. I felt insecure and guilty, and wanted to make up for it, at least in a little which I could offer. Giving him a call for lunch, he picked me up and we dined, a rather quick one as well as time was not on favour, work was still giving me a beat.

After lunch was over, we head back to the car and he drove me back to my office.

We arrived shortly at my office. Bidding goodbye to me, I reached out to my bag looking for my phone and grabbed onto something.
With the surprise in my hands, I leaned towards him and pressed the soft fabric onto his nose. The familiar smell strucked him and he noticed it, it was my panties.

“Would you help me wash it?” I looked at him.

He was in shocked now, and I lowered the panties and quickly placed it into his pocket.

“Remember to wash it and show me how “clean” it is, some stains are inevitable.” smiling at him, feeling his cock in his pants, it was all hard, before I left the vehicle and went back to work.

The next few hours was just pure work and work, to the point I had even forgotten the time. It was already 8pm before I finally noticed it and the sun has set. Peering to my mobile, I went on to read the various msgs from him. Just 1 hour after I left him, he sent a photo of how “stained” my panties and he needed more time to wash. That cracked me up for the night but I’m glad I managed to help him ease his frustrations.


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment:

  1. oh, that's so fortunate for iggy to have your panty washed. im so envy

    ReplyDelete