Friday, August 23, 2013

Finger me right here right now..

Most of us must be thinking, shouldn't it be the end of the day by now?

The fun and adventure is over, time to settle for the day and head to bed.

But it is a long weekend! It is wrong to waste such a wonderful opportunity. After the adventure that night, Joe sent me home and instead of taking a bath and heading to bed, I went out to hit the clubs again instead.

To say that you are totally unaroused after the adventure earlier on would be lying through my teeth. But for tonight I wasn't really gonna hit a club, but instead just to hit the bars and lounge instead. Dressed slightly more demure, I had an idea that was sprawling in my head even before arriving at my location.

Packing a couple of things into bag, I went out and headed in. Martinis are my poison for the night, or rather one of my fav drinks of all times. Sitting by the bar top, listening to the music while sipping onto my drinks, a bliss of peace. Scenes of guys hitting up girls who are alone in the bar started flashing through my head, though such scenes are usually in drama series. Authentic or not, its hard to tell. The real fun truly began when someone approached me, to my surprise. I was sipping through my 2nd drink when this guy in his 20s started hooking me up.

The conversation was fairly decent for the beginning, but that was not my goal of the night. I had something else to achieve and play about. I took the conversation apart and went on to dive straight to what I wanted.

Me: I'm feeling kinda wet down under.. Would you like to help me dry it up with your fingers..?
Guy: I take that you are testing me with this joke.
Me: To prove my sincerity, why not we head out to the back to help me with it?


Together we went out towards the back alley, under the guise of the shadows, he leaned close to me, his hands lifting up my dress slowly as he felt my raw naked pussy underneath. I wasn't wearing panties, I wanted it there and then. He plunged his fingers into my pussy, spreaded my wet lips apart as he inserted 1 finger in. He went on to stuff a 2nd finger in and he was pumping them in and out of me, my juices coating his fingers making it all wet. Soon he tried to do a 3rd which I stopped him, 2 was just nice, though I had no idea how 3 would feel like.

After he pumped me till I cummed, I thanked him for it and he withdrew his fingers. I playfully thanked him for that "orgasm" and quickly made my way back to the bar, leaving him loss on what was happening. I guess he was expecting something in return for that, but anyway he did not approach me anymore later on.

A 2nd guy approached me during my 4th drink and I was getting cranky by now, and escalated the conversation quickly. In no time we ended up at the back of the alley with him fingering me once more. I could vaguely recall how he looked like, but he was not a local and his fingers are really long. They penetrated me deep and gave me 2 good orgasms before sliding out of me. Expecting a quick fuck after that, I turned him down and went back to the bar, leaving him in "denial". But is it that bad? Well considered they still managed to get a piece of my pussy, it should not be a bad thing.

As I walked back to the bar, someone was waving at me from the opposite bar. It was Sherry, one of the girls from Cheryl's group but only interested in guys, and mostly mixed with guys. I settled my bill on my side and went over to join her with her friends. She was with 4 guys which I do not know them at all. We chatted and chatted and had lots of fun, the conversations were getting really raunchy by now and only now, I managed to know their names and realised who they were, and understood why the conversation escalated so quickly.

They were her sex buddies, pretty much these bunch of guys were doing her exclusively. I was getting quite close with one of the guys, it was getting late though and Sherry was pretty much knocked up. One of the guys volunteered to send her home, but we all know what that will lead to eventually. Some how instead of me getting home, I landed up at the hotel with one of the guys, with the intention for some fun.

Once we were in the room, I sat down on the bed and lifted up my dress. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out my Rabbit vibrator and flipped the switch on. He wanted to see me masturbate, and that was what I did, putting up a show for him. In return he will show me his dick, just like I showed him my sensitive zones. After bringing myself to 3 orgasms, the bell rang and he went to open it. This is the unexpected part but all the rest of the 2 guys came in, the last one was with Sherry somewhere.

I didn't felt shy at all and kept up with my show. After my 4th orgasm, they all unzipped their pants and one of them said, "I hope you will keep up to what you dare us earlier on." My mind was a little lost and I was thinking hard and back before I realised about that foolish sentence that I made. "If you dare to strip infront of me, I will blow you all off" And there you go, they all did, and I wasi n the mood for it.

So one by one, intervalling between the 3 black dicks of various sizes, I stroked and sucked them off while they were taking turns pumping the toy inside of me. I felt rather comfortable as they are in a way Sherry's partners in crime, more importantly I was too aroused to even bother much.

But it was not as simple as just giving them handjobs and blowing them to make them cum, they were really "experienced" and after a long time, they did not cum at all. Instead each of them were taking turns to make me cum instead. Using all the things they could have except actual sex, they fingered me, pumped me with the toy, even licked my pussy as I sucked off the guys. This was starting to be too muched for me to handled and my pussy was getting sore, my clit was starting to be sensitive as well.

Too much fun was also bad as well, fatigue was gripping on me tightly but I kept up my deal to stroke them and try to make them cum. Finally they all seemed like they were close to cumming and they told me to put up a show for them while they stroked. I was playing with my toy, pumping in and out of my pussy and the first guy approached me, and unloaded his cum onto my face. It was a mess, onto my eyes, that made me close my eyes and landed on my mouth as well. The 2nd guy cummed as well onto my face, the warm splashes of cum on your face is really fun, and felt good.

I vaguely remembered when the 3rd guy cummed. I think I dozed off before he cummed, last I remembered was he was close to me and about to cum, before I really dozed off. The next time I woke up, it was morning. There wasn't anyone in the room, they all had left after that. My toy was still in my pussy! It was out of battery though. The lamest part was all the cum were dried on my face, as well as hair and body. I really slept so soundly, the cum dripped down onto my dress and I was totally unaware of it. Fucked myself hard like a slut last night, woke up in the morning as a cum slut with cum on me. Messy as it is, I grabbed my toy and pumped myself to an orgasm first before I went to take a bath.

But I will never look for these guys anymore...

You must be thinking "WHY?"

Because they left me in this room and did not even settle the payment for hotel!! Shrugs. So much for being "gentlemens".

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. oh my, little ettu seems to be having a lot of fun recently, love this post ttm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is thrilling! you are really a gem

    ReplyDelete