Monday, August 19, 2013

Lets go Commando!

More stories to cum as I backtrack my events for the past week. :) Sorry to bored anyone who doesn't like reading.

After a whole day of wearing cum smeared/soaked bra, peeling it off my body, and taking a nice hot bath. To commemerate this wonderful day and of course the holiday, I have decided to go commando for the rest of the day!

At home its pretty obvious that nothing goes under unless necessary. So what should we settle on, a movie, a dinner, those are pretty much the norm. Something that you should do on a holiday, beating the clubs while they are hot in the celebration mood.

Walking around without anything underneath is a big risk, a risk of exposure, lots of unwanted stares if anyone noticed. The first incident of the day happened so innocently when I attempted to throw a ball of tissue into a tiny dustbin at the bus stop, which missed it target and fell on the ground. So reaching out ahead, I bent down quickly to pick it up and threw it into its proper location. It happened all too sudden and I totally forget I wasn't wearing anything underneath my skirt. As I turned around, I realised 2 men were sitting down at the bus stop, that left me filled with embarassment as I'm unsure if they did caught a glimpse of my exposed bottom.

The next accidental flashing occured when I was in the cab. When I boarded the cab, it was all done with in mind of what was not there below. All went well smoothly until I dozed off. The uncle woke me up when we arrived at our destination. Still in my blur state, this was when I realised my legs were wide open while I slept, I did not close my legs at all!! If the driver were to adjust his rear mirror he would have saw it for sure. But the fact that he woke me up by tapping gently on me, pretty much means he did saw what was being exposed below. I quickly made the payment and got off to meet up with Cheryl and the girls.

Alcohol is never a friend, and is always belong to one of women's foe. Basically all the unglam deeds that girls are supposed to commit has been commited by be within a few hours. A few which I could remember.

1. Not making my skirt properly before sitting down
2. Unintentional spreading of legs open
3. Bending down to pick up things instead of squatting down


As guilty as I am, the consolation prize was I'm not the only one. The girls within the group was even worse, especially Denise (one of Cheryl's friend), who went wild till she threw away her bra infront of like 6 guys. She will be so shocked once she learns about it when she is sober. The night concluded with long queue everywhere and the lack of cab due to road closure.

When I woke up the next morning, I spent some time thinking back how many people have I exposed myself to.. The consolation was... At least I just had my recent waxing done :P

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: