Monday, August 05, 2013

Marked by seeds


Breakfast! Something which I had missed for a long time due to late mornings.
But it is the most important meal of the day!

And this wonderful morning, I actually managed to wake up early for breakfast, with Iggy.
Actually he was the one who invited me to breakfast, but I was wondering, what breakfast! Little did I know it was to his home where he cooked up a 2 lovely dishes of breakfast, which warmth me the entire day.

Breakfast was great, but what about brunch? We could not miss that for sure. Just as he stashed all the dishes to one corner, grabbed his bag and was about to leave to pick up his car, I stopped him and took his car keys away.

“Opps! They fell into my dress.” dropping the keys right where my tits were.
“You are gonna be late, still play. Faster give it to me.” he said to me, not wanting to fall for my tricks.

“Aww fine.” I took out the keys and stood up, walking towards him before accidentally dropping it onto the floor right infront of him.

Kneeling down to pick up the keys, I ran straight for his pants and unzipped it, pulling his cock out which was all soft.

“Aww no air. I shall blow it up.” while he was saying NO! My mouth took his whole dick in and sucked on it. The Nooo- went silent and instead his dick grew larger and larger till it was fully erected. Tightening my lips as I sucked his cock, I wanted it quick as I couldn’t afford him to be late either.

“Shit you are going to make it flow.” he groaned as he was on the brink of cumming.

“Would you like to leave your mark on me, Master?” I asked him while jerking him off.

“What mark?” he was puzzled.

“The mark where it shows I’m yours.” at the same time I pulled up my dress, till I reached my bra and unclasp it.

Iggy still was not sure what I was referring to. Nevermind him being oblivious, I went back to stroke him until he cummed, making him empty his balls all over the inner cup of my bra. I spread the cum between the cups, ensuring both has his seeds before wearing it. The sticky cum glued my bra onto my tits as I dressed up. Iggy finally got the idea, and he smiled at me as he went down to fetch his car.

He once told me how kinky it will be to cum over my bra / panties, and I’ll wear it to work, with his seeds on me, marking me by them. A fantasy for him, made true. And throughout the entire day, he was restless as I kept sending him teaser shots of me. Too bad he didn’t know I was on leave today, so I had the luxury to tease him for the day.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

4 comments:

  1. I do that to my wife quite often too! I thought I'm the only one that does it. She wear it her cum filled bra to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that would be a great fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! Would I have a chance too?

    ReplyDelete