Friday, September 13, 2013

Exploring the home.. And using it..

My breathing deepens as my moans grew more frequent, my hand teasing my nipples as the other makes it way down to my pussy. I couldn't believe how wet I was, waking up from a dirty dream. My fingers ran over my swollen clit, sending trembles through my body while they began making circles around my clit. Soon I was lost in my lust, my fingers intervalling between rubbing my clit and slipping my middle finger inside me.

I wanted to cum, but I also wanted something intense. It has been a day since I last met up with YX. But my body has began to crave for his pounding. It was a Friday and past noon, school should still be on for him but my lustful mind set my fingers to text him.

He was available and was heading home soon. A quick bath and some casual dressing, I set out to his homee to meet him. The cab journey felt forever as my mind fantasized about what we will be doing today. He was waiting at the door when I arrived. We entered his home and the usual routine happens. His hand moved down to feel my wetness, I was a little ashamed of myself for being so wet even before we have done anything.

Whispering in my ears, he explained an idea that made my eyes open wide.

"Let's do it out in the backyard"

It was still bright in the day and this guy has just asked me to get fucked in public, though his backyard is facing a bunch of trees.

I am not a fan for outdoor sex, especially such a risky one. My pussy tells otherwise and we went for it in the end. Both of us took off all our clothes, he wore a cartoon mask but not for me, and we headed out.

Me: Why do you have a mask and not me?
YX: Ok loh I think of something

He went to his mom room and grab some things. It was actually a few pair of stockings and he used 1 of them to blindfold me, before adding a mask onto me. I did not understand the reason for blindfolding me, but it felt kinkier knowing that you can't see what is happening around you. Bringing me out to the backyard, he brought me towards the laundry area and told me to wrap my arms around the big plastic pipe. Now the use for the stockings came, without my permission, wrapping the soft silky material of the stocking around my hands, securing them tightly. He tied another stocking to the middle of my bindings, securing that to another (pipe?) ahead of me, pulling my arms and body forward. My arms were so tightly tied now, my breast were leaning tightly onto the piping and there was minimal room for me to back away.

YX: You said you wanted me to take control. You wanted me to fuck you right? Now you have it, my way..

His legs parted my legs, pressing his dick onto my pussy entrance, he nudge it a few times before he plunged the entire length into me. His hips immediately shifted to a medium pace, not the usual slow and steady increase, making me gasp and groan as my pussy convulses. My moans become uncontrollable, they grew louder as I peaked and cummed. YX was aware of my orgasm but chose to thrust his hips even faster that aggravated my moans even more.

He slapped down on my ass, very hard, leaving me with a stinging sensation.

YX: Stop moaning so loudly.. Unless you want the whole world to see us fucking..

Though it hurt, his dick made me feel so good my moans kept escaping loudly. Countless times he spanked me, but that only kept my volume down a little before it went back up again. He had enough of it, enough of my loud moans. His hips slowed down tremendously and he unleashed a series of slaps onto my ass. The pain broke my limit, it was hurting, but the stockings held me there helplessly. The entire situation only made me more aroused, being punished, unable to run yet getting fucked and pleasured, During this time, lowering my volume, it went up. He hands quickly clasped acrossed my mouth, he kept on spanking me while his hips moved fast. Multiple orgasms went through my pussy, my whole legs nearly collapsed under this pleasure. My legs gave way and I still remained partially standing, the ties were the thing holding me up.

I was still trying to recover from those orgasms when I felt his cum splattered onto my back.

Me: Why the back..
YX: I'm in control. You no choice. Bleah.

The cum slowly dripped down my back, onto my ass while he untied me and removed my blindfold. We quickly entered the house and he wiped the cum off me. We then went to get dressed and inspected the scene earlier on. The only exposed area earlier on was from the side, and since there weren't any houses towards there, actually outdoor sex in his garden was no risk at all. There wasn't any need for the mask nor the blindfold.

Me: You spank me until so hard.. very happy right?
YX: Eh you moan until so loud, spank you also no use. You moan even louder.

He mentioned some dirty chats that his friends were making towards me. Well he probably let the cat out of the bag for some details, to them.

You know being young means having a wider scope of fantasy. Both of us took a shower together and once we came out of it, he brought up another idea to play with.

YX: We done living room, backyard, my room.
Me: Uh ya..
YX: What about this room?
Me: Your parents room?! Are you serious? You want to conquer all the rooms as "You have fucked me here" is it?
YX: You say you want to be fucked one mah.. Think why not try it all?
Me: But here in your parents room, later they find out you are in trouble.
YX: Aiya just do first, we debate later.
Me: My legs still tired, and you spanked me so hard just now I haven't take revenge yet.
YX: You just lie down and I do the rest..

As instructed by him, I laid down on the bed, the bed which I do not feel comfortable lying down at all. It was rather thrilling I admit, but I also felt it was kinda wrong ;x His arms held my legs apart, bringing them up on his shoulders as his dick positioned at my entrance. With 1 swift thrust, he hammered the full length in and all my worries dissolved into pleasure instead. YX is a person that experiments a lot, a lot to the point he knows even where to stroke inside my pussy that is my gspot. But he has not master the right way to stimulate it yet, until this time when he overdid it.

Due to the curve length of meat, it often brushed against my spot. So far the missionary positions with him was still ok, but today in this room, my legs were not on the usual bedding but were on his shoulders. This gave him an extremely deep penetration and to make things worse, he found a way to fully stimulate my spot. Somehow he positioned his body a little, the round shaped of his dick ended up brushing directly against my spot. My moans escalated to moans that normally I would only be heard when I'm close to orgasm.

Me: Stop stop this position very uncomfortable
YX: Is it? But you moaning louder than normal leh. Don't lie leh
Me: Rea... ah.. lly.. ahh

I could not finish my sentence as he was fully focussing on my sweet zone. Direct stimulation to the spot will normally lead to really quick orgasms, even more their intensity grews each time it happens. My mind did not bother anymore as I was panting rapidly, the feeling in my body was just orgasm after orgasm, like I was in a dream, lost in pleasure land. He kept up all the way, I was going to explode and faint from this. My pussy convulsed and pulsed, a strange feeling came to me. I started to fill like I'm gonna lose control of my pussy, lose the hold on it, as though something was trying to escape, a pressure building up beneath me. Every stroke that he made intensified it, and then it happened, the intense orgasm whacked me and my pussy released. I let loose fully and felt the squirt came, I was squirting. YX was shocked at what had happened, he immediately stopped when I squirted, which landed on him and some dribbling down onto his parents bed. It was not a lot, not like those you see in videos, just a small stream.

YX: I think I just hit the jackpot..

I was still panting, he wanted to stimulate me more, but after seeing me squirt, he pulled out his dick instead and climbed above me, stroking his dick quickly and stuffing it into my mouth as he cummed, letting loose of his tadpoles. My squirt tasted like my pussy juices, but much more watery and faint in taste and texture. His cum was still a galore, is this a special feature that youths have? Makes me wonder.

His parents bed ended up having quite a big wet patch there. After I regained my composure, he sent me home.

Later at night I texted him, asking him about his parents bed.

Me: Did you change the sheets or cleaned it up?
YX: No leh. Need meh?
Me: At least change the sheets
YX: If you change the sheets they will be suspicious..
Me: Leaving my juices there is equally worse!
YX: I can't be bothered, I did not even aired their room.

The room must still smell like fresh sex, but since his parents won't be home any time soon, I supposed it should not be an issue.

I never expected a young person like him to be able to find my sweet spot, and even worse making me squirt. I'm a little impressed but also a little afraid. He has the upper hand now of knowing how my body and sex works, but I also have the upper hand of making him cum.

You realised that there was a recent survey about 'Person with armpit/sweat fetish?" , Cool or weird? This was due to him, as I recalled about his kinky fetishes. During today's session, at the backyard, I noticed him sniffing me well around the arm area, yeah that place. I asked him later on and he told me it smelt good, like raw sex due to my sweat. I was thinking perfume =/ But in the end he confessed he is one who has such fetishes, as per the polls, I find it a little weird too. Though for the "sweat fetish part", I do understand the sensuality of it. This is because he is not the only one with such a fetish, but many others who I know, who has lingerie fetish, also has a kink for the sweat of ladies, their body scent.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment