Monday, September 02, 2013

Movie with Iggy

The plane landed and we are back onto it.


The first place we headed was back to his home where Iggy unloaded his luggage. Though he should be suffering from a jetlag, he accompanied me out and we went for the movies instead.


We haven touched each other for almost 2 weeks and we are craving each other like wild beasts. His erection was a strong justification how eager he was to release it all out. Its been there since the time we met up at the airport. We managed to secure a pair of seats right at the corner of the theatre. The show we were watching was 'The Conjuring'. I personally hate horror movies because I just can't stand horror shows, but since he insisted we went for it.


The beginning of the movies has already creep the hell out of me. I was totally not into watching this, I wanted to leave but also not to disappoint him as he seemed intrigued with the movie. To keep my mind occupied with something else as well as to steer away from any fear building within me, my hands wandered to his pants and began unzipping his jeans down. He noticed it but did not stop my advances. Moments later I managed to go in and grabbed onto his hard dick, his underwear was so wet from all the precum that was flowing out of his hard dick.


I gave him a few strokes, trying to get my position right before I started pumping my hands away. Immediately he started losing his concentrations on the movie, and after a few minutes of teasing from me, his hands reached out for my skirt and went under to rub me too. His finger kept rubbing against the crotch of my panties, trying to press into my hole, making my panties soak up my juices while we exchange teases between each other.


He finally stopped me as he was really close to cumming. We did not want to ruin the big load, I wanted it for my nourishment.He had to suffer for the rest of the movies with that about to explode volcano below, while I too had to suffer as my pussy was eagerly waiting for him to give me a good tongue fuck.


The movie finally ended and we quickly drove off to the nearest hotel. We checked in and immediately once we are inside, he went down on me without me asking. Heavenly orgasms send waves through my body, his tongue was making wonders within me. That brief 15mins of non stop pussy eating made me cum at least thrice. Once he had his meal, it was time for mine and I knelt down to unbuckle his pants, and began my tasty hotdog with lots of cream ready to blow.


Iggy blew it all out within minutes, his cum was so thick and gooey, a tint of saltiness and lots of volume. Even though I have sucked him dry and hard, it was not over yet. We had a shower and after that, we were preparing to checkout when I realised he was once again hard. How could I let this go?


I pulled him back towards me and went down on him, a fast handjob coupled with some blowjob. This made him cum within the next 5 minutes and I managed to milk out yet another big load of cum, though it was much more watery this time round. But the cum was still salty, and was thicker than normal (like a day load). We went down to settle for the hotel. Unfortunately the extra blowjob and jerk off led to us overspending our time there, and he had to fork out another hour of payment. I doubt he minds, neither do I, it was after all worth while spent.



Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment