Thursday, October 24, 2013

Me and my Boss: New opportunities (Conclusion)

All good things come to an end, or you could call all bad things come to an end.

The atmosphere at work was becoming more tensed. It has been a month since all these things happened. There weren't any rumours surfacing around me yet, but I felt the time spent with him was getting too much. Even if all was safe for now, rumours will definitely surface soon. There was a newcomer who came in, and I happened to be her mentor for this. I taught her all the ropes she needed to climb up, aside from all the things that are not so right.

Eventually I took her out for meetings, actually it only was 2 days before she actually went out with me. Cindy is a fast learner and very outspoken as well. The meetings with my boss became lesser as I spent more time with the newcomer. When I went back home, a phone call from Kitty changed me.

She had a job offering in another company, and asked me whether I would like to take it up. It sounded attractive, so I went for the interview behind Vincent's back. My new (and current) boss, a female, feels kind and understanding on the top layer. But truth is she is very demanding as well. All things seemed well and I took up that job offer, prompting me to write a resignation letter to my dear Vincent.

Actually for the day, I did not know how to pass the letter, especially towards him. But I also know that I cannot stay long here, soon butterflies will be flying all over and I may end up in a bigger scandal. I took the next few days passing on everything to the new girl, and brought her around to meet the various customers. Once I felt that more or less things are settled, I went into the Vincent's room to find him. The first thing that happened was, an immediate request for a blowjob!

As expected from him, which I obliged to give him, anyway will be his last. I merely sucked him for a short while, he was smelling quite bad today and I spent most of the time jerking him off instead. Once he was about to cum, he quickly directed me to show my boobs to him, and that was when he shot it all over my top.

Vincent: Yum Yum. Maybe should have went for below.
Me: This is probably your last, I'm so busy nowadays. Be thankful.
Vincent: No way am I letting this be the last.
Me: There is a letter for you, I'm heading off.

I left work shortly after that, not before giving my friendly HR a call and notifying her I was leaving the company. Whether did Vincent read the letter or not was irrelevant, it was just courtesy to be informing him that I'll be leaving. The next day I did not call in for work, Vincent was on overseas trip and apparently he did not read the letter. I took a week of break and in between was settling with my ex company HR on the details. The newcomer was more than capable to take over my job, though it was rather tad irresponsible for me to quit so suddenly, but she actually loved the job and was glad to be taking over.

3 days into my vacation I received a phone call from Vincent.

Vincent: WHAT YOU QUIT?! WHY SO SUDDEN?
Me: I needed a break and a fresh environment.
Vincent: We could have make arrangement. Now I'm sure you know that you need to give at least a month notice for this.
Me: Well aware of this and spoken to HR, maybe you could talk with them on this? She has actually briefed me fully on the consequences and etc.
Vincent: What about your work?
Me: Cindy is handling it fully.
Vincent: Anyway I wish you all the best in your new career.
Me: Thank you.

I compensated the company for the abrupt resignation, but its ok to me since I needed to do a clean break from him in the shortest quickest possible time frame.

My new job actually started a month later, I delayed it. So in fact I actually had time to settle things properly before leaving, just couldn't wait in my mind. Now I am out of there, aside from all the things done with and by him, I'm actually still quite grateful that I learnt so much from him.

A few weeks down the road and I contacted Cindy, she was doing well and closed much of the deals. 3 months after I left the job, I heard from Cindy that Vincent has left the company. Amongst the rumours that were spreading, she told me the most possible reason was due to sexual harassment. I asked her whether did he lay hands on her, she said he tried but the funny thing was, she no longer reports to him just a week after I left, she now reports to another team lead instead. The more juicy info from her was he tried to lay hands on some new girls, probably rejected flat by them and a complain was lodged against him for that. The amusing thing was it was multiple complains from various people, which makes me wonder why during my time no one stood up against him, or was I the only unfortunate candidate.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: