Monday, March 03, 2014

Insurance Sparks Part 4

Adeline pushed me down onto the sofa and joined ours lips together. She tasted her own pussy taste, from earlier on, making her mouth linger with that alluring taste as well. She did not take it slow, pulling up my shirt and going underneath it, immediately going for my bra as she unclasped it in one swift movement. I felt my bra get pulled up by her, and moments later her lips locked onto me and she began sucking on my nipples. While feasting on my breasts, she worked downards and removed my pants, a little. Gradually she came back up and helped me remove all my clothings, piece by piece from shirt to my shorts.

Once I was naked, she spread my legs and went down on my shaved pussy, without mercy she began licking my clit like a pro. Lap after lap she gave me, countless of sneaking into my pussy with her tongue and giving me a fucking. My first orgasm came not as fast as I wanted, but it came good and strong, making me moan rather loudly as the orgasm ran though my body. But I stopped her after this, the feeling felt really different today, I just felt like giving her more than receiving it.

We headed into the bedroom and I layed down on the bed. Adeline crawled towards me, reaching out between my legs as she wants to return the favour for earlier.

Me: Lets see who can last longer.
Adeline: Really? You wanna play this? I'm game anytime.

Instead I told her to get above me, as we swapped into a 69 position. Adeline straddled above me, her slender legs straddling my head between them as she slowly lay down her pussy onto my anticipating mouth. Once it was getting close to me, I could not wait and pulled her down to me instead.

My tongue began licking her wet pussy, tasting her and inhaling her musky scent. Adeline went down on me to, my legs parted and she began feasting on my pussy. This kept up for a couple of rounds, on my part that is, as she brought me to orgasm twice, and still she was not relentless, keeping up her pace as she licked me. This rate I'll probably be the one who will be losing as she drives me closer to yet another orgasm.

Adeline had really good endurance, she could control so well as in to set aside her sensations and go ahead to do what she wants. But this was not so true as I felt her slowly down gradually after my third orgasm, she was really close. Bringing my mouth up and pulling her down tightly onto my mouth, I thrusted my tongue inside her, darting it in and out of her pussy, sliding between her walls as she grew closer and closer to the brink of exploding. The cum began to flow as loud moans escaped her mouth, all the juices right onto my tongue as I quickly lapped it up.

But the game was not over, I continued licking her even though she is still recovering from her orgasm. I was expecting her to began licking me, but instead she did not. All I could hear was more moans from her, I guess she has lost herself in the sea of pleasure. My jaws were getting a little tired, but nevertheless there are still fingers available. Sliding up a little, I pushed a finger into her opening and began pumping in and out of her.

Adeline: More ... please..

Hearing the notion from her, I inserted a 2nd finger into her wet hole. It felt super tight now, but that only made her moans escalate to greater heights. Pressing and exploring deep inside her, it took me some time before I finally found her sweet spot, it appears she also has one. All pressure was onto there as I fingered her. Her moans are so rewarding, it made me felt happy to see her enjoying it. Her muscles tensed, and I felt her pussy gripped my fingers even more tightly, her orgasm is close at hand.

Me: Let it out for me honey..
Adeline: Soon...

My fingers pumped with greater intensity, as her hips began to buck and letting out a loud groan, she cummed. I felt the juices fill within her pussy, you could that warm feeling gradually touched my fingers, which I quickly retracted out of her pussy as I wanted to taste her. Mmm another tasty cum juices from Adeline's sweet pussy. After her orgasm has subsided, I continued licking her to clean up whatever my tongue could get its hands on. She turned around and lay down on the bed, like a women in bliss. I slide my fingers into my mouth and licked up the remanants of her pussy cum. Both of us were equally exhausted from the entire episode.

Me: I guess I won hah..
Adeline: Maybe...
Me: its a definite. You stop.. Didn't you? *I leaned over her and kissed her*
Adeline: Alright you won *we continue back with our kisses*
Me: About the insurance..
Adeline: We could have it another day.. About the reward..?
Me: Well.. Lets just say the next time, I want it to be at your house..
Adeline: Anytime honey..

We cuddled, we kissed, we slept and Adeline stayed over for the night..

Alvin called up the next day, and did an enquiry on the things Adeline shared with me. Well all I could say was, it was very fruitful and informative :D

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: