Monday, April 28, 2014

Adeline's Quickie

It was a trip up to Adeline's workplace.

Floor by floor the lift advances, and my heart kept on pounding and pounding rapidly. This was partly due to the fact that the lift floors are so glaring and shiny, I could see a full reflection of my naked pussy from it.

If you're wondering, yes I wasn't wearing any for the day. There were a few guys together with me in the elevator, so many thoughts ran through my mind on whether were they able to see what's under the skirt. The lift finally arrived to my destination and I headed out to the reception where Adeline was waiting for me.

It was lunch time now, and hurriedly she brought me to our destination, the executive toilet. Unlocking the door, we went in and went into a hot embrace, with our tongues meeting, wasting no time as we dive down on the action. Her kisses were so hot today, and a little more aggressive. She broke away from the kiss and went for the nape of my neck, slowly kissing me and getting me wet down under. My pussy started becoming wet, I could feel it but Adeline was probably unaware of it yet. My hands went for her breasts, squeezing them and instantly I felt the nakedness of her titties, she wasn't wearing any bra like me ahaha.

Her hard nipples poking through her dark coloured blouse as I playfully teased her, running them between my fingers, sliding them as I felt her mouth latched onto mine, instantly making me shiver as I felt the sensual nibbling on it. Her other hand went to unbuttoned my blouse, before popping it open and gave my nipples its wanted direct contact. I went under her skirt and was expecting it to be naked too, but to my surprise it wasn't, or rather a disappointment. But another surprise came with it, she was totally wet down there.

Pressing onto the moist material, she moan and squirmed as I exerted a little pressure that vibe through ther crotch. Pulling the material aside, my fingers felt her pussy and its sheer wetness underneath, dipping on finger into her, leaving her moanng even more. Soon she was above me with me down below kneeling down, licking and eating out her honeypot as I licked her to orgasm. I stood up and bend forward over the washing counter, spreading my legs apart for her access.

Adeline with her slender fingers, slide 1 finger into me without much effort. A second came after it and I began feeling myself getting filled up. She started pumping me and fingered me. It was just a minute in before she tried to push another finger in but was a little too tight, so she stopped even though I felt that I could accomodate another. From here on she fingerfucked me real hard and fast, giving me 2 satisfying orgasms before finally stopping.

All these in a 30mins quickie, before we washed up and left the place, for lunch :)

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: