Friday, August 15, 2014

Housemate: The Arrival from afar


A new series of stories about a recent housemate, the first to be precise.



~ Chapter 1 ~

At first, this never crossed my mind. But since it is getting wildly popular nowadays, I decided to snucked my nose into it as well. To clarify, yes room rentals.

The one who talked me into it, my parents. The old house which I used to lived in, hasn’t really been occupied for some time. Once a while my aunt would head back to live there, sometimes my parents will go back for a couple of days before flying out once again. My aunt was more or less the one whom has been sort of regularly staying over, but that is only like a few days a week because she uses the place to do some part time tuition.

So in order to facilitate renting out a room and having someone there, I was tasked to be the one. At first they suggested renting out a room in my current apartment, which I was not comfortable with (too many secrets to keep :P). So reluctantly I moved back to my old home and brought just the essentials, enough to keep me going for a week as long as I diligently do my laundry. My parents did came back, just for that period of time while they screened the tenants that intend to rent the room. I wasn’t involved in this, I was only involved when they have selected the tenant and told me to move back.

The actual day came when the tenant will be moving in. All I know was he is from China, he is a student. So he came over on that day, a Saturday with his luggage and moved in to the common room. So officially I have a new house mate! Ok his name is, Loong (Not actual names :)) Loong is still studying, he also hold a part time job, tanned complexion and short hair, petite as well.

After he settled down in the room, he pretty much stayed in there all day long while I went back to my own room to rest, and dozed off. Next time when I woked up it was dinner time, time to head out and grab some food since there is no food to even cook. Taking the chance, I went out to find that he wasn’t around, I went out to restock my fridge, and grab dinner. Shopped around for just some simple food which I could cook when I’m really lazy. Came back home with a few bags and dinner, for myself. Loong had just finished his dinner when I returned back, and subsequently he headed back to his room. Now my aunt came back that night, and went on to say that she will be staying over. The remaining room, left for her, her usual room. She would be staying till Monday, for tuition.

Looking at the time, its rather late, I had my dinner and it was close to 9pm (I overslept a long time). I went on to take a bath and changed into my night gown, without bra but with panties, my usual style at home. Since the time I moved out, the master bedroom has no more TV. So sad :( So I had to go out to the living room to watch TV, I was just really bored and I couldn’t sleep. Pretty sure my aunt was asleep as she sleeps real early. I was afraid of disturbing them, so I ended up watching muted TV for as long as I could remember. Close to 30mins later, Loong came out of the room and went to the toilet. When he came back out of the toilet, I tried to make some small chats with him but my Chinese is not so good, luckily he has good grasp of English so speaking to him wasn’t so difficult. He couldn’t sleep, he was not used to the place yet.

So ended up Loong together with me went on watching TV, with some volume (finally, too bad for my aunt xD). There was 3 sofas, I was sitting on the right single couch while he was seated on the left single couch. Both were diagonally facing the TV which the right couch being in front of the left a little, I liked the closer view :D I was looking down at the remote control before I realised the hard nipples poking on the fabric of my gown, and saw my erected nipples visibly seen through my gown. This was when I remembered I wasn’t wearing anything underneath, which made me felt awkward on that instant. I’m pretty sure he has been looking, after all the positioning of the couch makes it almost impossible to ignore.

My skirt of the gown has already rode up pretty much to the point if I had gotten up, he would probably get a good full view if he was looking. The time now was close to midnight, I was getting tired. Announcing that I was going to bed, I turned around to look at Loong, telling him to turn off the TV once he was done. I opened up my legs wide and stood up, giving Loong a good view of what was underneath, my white lace panties. His eyes open wide, clearly starring at me while I stood up. I walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me and went to bed, giggling naughtily in my heart at the impression I left on him. Teasing was just one of the things on my mind, after all this is my first time having a stranger living in my room, its something new to me. With that, this became a 3 person household in just a single day.

SUNDAY, literally as the sun shone on me as it rises. The curtains were up, as I did not put them down the previous night. That woke me up and I went to wash up to begin the day. It’s another LAZY day. My aunt prepared breakfast, I was happy, I had breakfast which I haven’t had for a long time, she is a good cook. Loong woke up shortly after I heated up the porridge, and my aunt left a note for me telling me that she has cooked enough to feed us both. So why not. Asking Loong to join me for breakfast and the 2 of us dined in. My aunt was out for the day, leaving me and Loong alone in the house. I was still in my nightgown, and he was still stealing glimpse whenever I wasn’t looking. His eyes fixated on my boobs while we were conversing, which I felt was a little too much though I guess he enjoyed it. After breakfast, I decided to head out for a jog, to cure my laziness for a little. Loong mentioned he would be heading out, so I waited for him to head out before I prepared for my jog.

Changing into my sports attire, I went out for the jog which drained me even though it was only for a mere 45minutes. Drenched in sweat, I sat down on the sofa with the fan blowing at me with maximum speed. After cooling down and seeing no one is at home, it was time to havoc like whenever I’m alone. Stripping down my clothes, I threw my sports bra on the sofa, left my shorts on the floor and dumped my panties outside of room floor before I went into the bathroom and took a very long bath. To make it longer, I played with myself inside and cummed once using the vibrator. I changed into a clean set of clothes, just a tank top without bra and a pair of shorts, without any panties. I heard the TV turned on in the living room, so I guess my aunt was back. Leaving my room and walking towards the living room, I was greeted by not my aunt but instead Loong was at home.

He was seated down on the sofa, his hands was holding onto my sports bra and I saw him brought it up to his nose and he was smelling it, engrossed in this act that he didn’t notice me at all. I didn’t know how should I react, so I turned around and looked down, panties still on the floor, seems untouched. Quickly I took it and throw into the laundry basket within the master bedroom toilet. On purpose I made sure that my footsteps were loud so he knew I was out from the shower, or my apparent presence is present. I went back to the living room and my bra was on the middle sofa, with my shorts also on the sofa and he was seated on the left sofa. My shorts were not on the sofa :P from I last left it. So like a innocent girl, I went to pick up my stuff and mentioned to him, “Sorry for the mess, I didn’t know you would be back so early.” Taking the dirty clothes, I went to put them into the laundry bin.

In my mind was, did I enticed him too much or did I win a pervert tenant award? Mixed feelings back then as he looked all decent, but the flashback on how he was sniffing my bra, did unknowingly turned me on to the point I fingered myself in the room, with the help of some toys that made my room probably smell like my wet sex once again.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment:

  1. Great sharing..interesting. Thks baby..looking forward chapter 2.

    ReplyDelete