Monday, September 29, 2014

Housemate: Routines Evolved




~ Chapter 5 ~

Too much curiosity sometimes is an overwhelming thing, at least for me. Through our times together, I have noticed how Loong can be so knowledgeable when it comes to things involving bondage, which makes me wonder sometimes what exactly are his true fetishes.

Recently he has received one big carton of package, which he hurriedly carried into his room. After which he unpacked all the things in the box and the box was thrown away, pretty quickly as well. This made me kind of curious, what exactly is inside the box, he wouldn’t tell me, nor let me have a peek into his room. As time goes by, I had it and decided to take a peek into his room, a quick peek and off I go. Seeing that he is taking his shower, I quickly ran into his room and open the cupboards one by one, including the wardrobes. But nothing fanciful was found at all, so I left the room. I was going to head back to my room when Loong suddenly came out of the bathroom and grabbed my arms from behind, he then held both my hands tight together as his other hands whipped out something metallic. It was a handcuff, and it quickly went onto my hands, locking its tight metal frame over my wrists and securing my hands tightly behind me.

This was a actually a routine, sometime which happens pretty often nowadays. Loong would all of the sudden restrain me, using various equipments which so far has been with ropes, pantyhose, handcuffs. Kinky acts follows after that. Today he did not specify much, but brought me to the living room and bent me over the chair. My body laid down onto the sofa and Loong raised my skirt up quickly, revealing my bare ass to him and he slaps down twice onto my ass. He helped me up later and made me kneel in front of him, where his glorious dick laid ahead of him. The notion comes and he pulls my head towards him, down onto his cock to blow him as he feeds me breakfast. After a very brief face fucking, he ejaculated and eased his balls, releasing all his spunk that was held up inside. When Loong was done, he released me from those cuffs and I went on back to clean myself up as I prepared for work.

Surprisingly, till date, we did not have sex at all. All Loong pegs me to do was handjobs, blowjobs, breastfucks but just no actual sex. I’m slowly becoming the dream landlady of his, for him to dump his cum whenever he wants. Sometimes I would feel horny, and would like some attention from him. 3 days ago I tried initiating when we were both alone at home. It was dinner time and he was in a pair of boxes when I went up to him and went straight to caress his cock. It grew in my hands and eventually became swollen at its full length. I reached in and pulled out his cock, going straight for my mouth, I gave him a good long suck. Usually he would just cum, but today it was getting awfully long and he didn’t cum at all, which made me wonder what went wrong. It was 4 days since we had any activity, Loong was stiff but just wouldn’t cum. I stopped after trying for more than 5minutes, which was usually his limit. Loong then notion me towards him and tell me to bend over him. His hand flipped my skirt up and pressed against the crotch of my panties, commenting on how wet I was and how soaked those panties were. After a few swirls against my pussy, his finger pushed and shifted my panties aside, dipping his finger into me which entered without any difficulty.

Loong gave me a good minute of fingerfucking before he proceeded to spank me for being a bad girl, for trying to seduce him while he was having his dinner. 20 spanks into total, which left me pretty sore after that. But the shocking thing wasn’t with the spanks, but rather what comes after that. Loong pulled me up and he grabbed his dick, stroking it. There was no stimulation to him at all, but within I guess less than a minute, Loong pulled my head down and his sperms gushed out of his cock into my mouth. It was so quick unlike previously when I attempted to make him cum. From that day on, all day long, whenever Loong has a chance and he feels like it, he would restrain me and make me his little cum dump. I’m not displeased at all with the idea, but gradually from that day on I realised, when things involves bondage, Loong would cum really fast. Without that element, he would take a long time to cum unless stimulated with things like my panties or bra. During one of our restraint sessions, I asked Loong, why was he so into restraining me before using me. His reply confirmed it all, “You just look too sexy when you are helpless. And I like the control over you.” That made me wonder, he must have scored a goal for having a submissive landlady.

I do enjoy the feeling of being restraint, spanked, made to suck him or jerk him off. It is actually quite fun, though sometimes it do happen too sudden or I might be not in mood. So far he has caught me at good times, and when I say no, he would stop knowing that I am not in the mood. But as of now I have only rejected him just once, because I was running late for meeting. Otherwise, all our encounters has been a success so far. Pretty sure from all this encounters with him, I’m quite sure that he has had sexual encounters, is definitely pretty experienced with it. The most remarkable act was just a day ago. I was just home from work, still in my full office attire when he came up to me with a bunch of ropes and began tying them around me. The ropes wrapped around my arms, my chest, forming a breast harness over me. My hands were secured tightly behind and he laid me down on the floor. My panties were exposed, I was wearing a crotchless panties that day. A rotating vibrating dildo was inserted into me, turned on both rotation and vibration which made me moaned non stop. At the front of the harness was an excess piece of rope which he used to pulled me up towards him, as he down his dick into my mouth. The combined feeling of the ropes on me and the toys just made me cum and cum. I wasn’t focusing on blowing him at all, in the end he was just fucking my mouth all the way till he cummed.

Those did not land into my mouth, Loong shot them all over my face.My eyes closed as the cum hits my face. Once he was done, Loong did not stop there. He strapped a ball gag over my mouth and left me there in the living room, face splattered with cum, for the next 30 minutes while the toy raged inside me. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t see as well due to the cum on my face, I was unwilling to open my eyes. All I could do was struggle helplessly as I cummed over and over again, until Loong was out of the shower to free me. Countless of times I wondered will anyone come home and catch me in this state. Loong made sure to bolt the door before he left me in this state. When he was out, Loong freed me of my ordeal and I went to take a bath. The ropes were pretty tight on me, left a few marks here and there but weren’t that bad as he used cotton ropes instead of nylons. This was the most memorable scene so far.

Fast forward back to the present. Nowadays my aunt does not come back anymore, or rather she no longer stays over. My niece had a baby, which led to her moving back to look after her new grandson. So my aunt has not stopped by for as long as I last written my previous chapter. It is now just me and Loong, sexual adventures will happen or rather are already happening any time of the day.

The next day I was tasked by Loong to do something embarrassing. Well first after I had taken my bath and was dressed in my work clothes, he told me he had something in mind for me to do. First he took my panties off and had me stuffed them into my pussy, like I did it before. The idea came because I narrated how I made those pair of panties (previously given to him) so full of pussy smell. Next Loong used a vibrator and made me cum, not once, but twice over a full 15 minutes of masturbating. Once he was contented that the panties is truly wet, he pulled them out of me and made me wear it. I was sweating in my blouse, which happened to be white that day. The sweat outlined my entire bra out, which was also white for the day. Those panties were really wet from the juices, and fresh as well. Putting them on reluctantly, I quickly set of to work as I was running late once again. Anyone that looked at me could see my full racer back bra outline, on the front was pretty visible as well, the cup linings. This was due to the blouse to be a little tad tight. But that wasn’t really the real concern, the real concern on my mind was the smell of my sex.

Throughout the day I kept smelling the scent of my sex, my pussy. I do not know if it is my mind playing tricks on me but it kept happening off and on. Whenever I actually smell the scent, and I happened to be talking to someone, I would excuse myself and head elsewhere instead. The entire day was so hard to past, it was full of suspense and fear, fear that someone could smell it and even worse, realise what exactly that scent was. To make things worse, Loong instructed me to go the ladies on an 2 hourly basis, and masturbate with the panties in my pussy. I was to do it every 2 hourly, for at least 5 minutes to ensure that the panties stays fresh. I wasn’t allowed to cum at all until I was home that night. This went on for the entire day and when I was finally back home, my mind was just crazy about sex. Loong was not home, so I took my panties off and left it on the sofa, for his use if he wants. When I went back to my room, I was surprised with something left on the bed.

What laid on the bed was a pair of panties, not the usual kind of panties, this had a vibrator on it. A note was placed beside it reading:

Wear it and wait for me to come home.

I went to the bathroom and used the toilet first, after which I took a bath as Loong was still not home yet. When Loong was home, he went straight for the bathroom. This was when I knew it was the cue to put it on. These panties were not the usual. Besides the vibrator, it had a belt as well as some locks on the 2 sides of it. Once I put on the panties and secured the lock, the dildo on the panties was in me and I could also feel part of the vibrator directly contacting my clit. The remote was no where to be found but there was also no way I could remove this without the key, which I presumed was with Loong. I laid down on the bed and awaited for Loong to return.

Loong came back in, his hands held a device and he turned it on without even greeting me.

“Welcome back. And since you had not cummed for the entire day, congratulations. But I’m now going to let you cum as much as you desire~” Loong exclaimed with a wide grin.

I knew what he was up to, he was going to forced me cum over and over again. If you think he was just going to stop there, you were wrong. Once Loong was beside me, skillfully he began tying me up just like the way when he did it to me on the most memorable experience. Once he was satisfied with his work, he covered me with a blindfold and went out of the room. All I could do was wait for him and I kept moaning as I was overcome by orgasms that seemed to burst through my body. The direct contact of the vibrator on my clit was too much, added the vibrating dildo inside my pussy too. It was obscene how much pleasure I felt. Loong came back in and he told me to open my mouth, and quickly he pushed the panties I worned all day into my mouth, the smell and taste was so strong I nearly gagged on it as it came in all too sudden. He quickly used a pair of either stockings or pantyhose and wrapped around my mouth, this kept the panties tightly in my mouth and I had no room to push it out at all.

I laid there helplessly gagged, and forced to cum over and over again by the toys in my pussy. I could not even move, this was due to an additional thing which I did not mention earlier on. After he was done securing every part of me, the only part remaining was my legs. Tying 2 pairs of pantyhose around my ankles, he bundled my legs tightly together and pulled up the end, bringing my ankles up and he secured it to the back of my arms. This whole thing was completed. I was hogtied and the more I struggled, I ended up rolling down onto my sides and was just left there. My moans were just getting louder as they soon turned into screams of pleasure. Those panties were just too tight on me which amplified the vibrator sensations on me. Loong was actually beside me all the time. The first thing I felt was something hot splashed onto me, which was actually his cum. It landed all over my hair, but I wasn’t sure how long has past but after he cummed, Loong left me there to fight my war against the vibrating panties. The full taste of my juices in my mouth was truly an unforgettable experience.

It was only after 30 minutes before Loong returned and ungagged me, together with the blindfold being removed as light was revealed to me once again. The first thing I saw was Loong’s dick, and the next thing it was in my mouth again. Loong held my face with his strong grips as he thrust his dick into me. His hips pumped and pumped, with intensity growing as I sucked him. Long sure did have the stamina as he unloaded once again, but this time gave it all into my mouth which I nearly choked as I cummed just as he shot his cum down my throat. Loong switched off the vibrator, and I let out a sigh of relief as the misery was finally over.

Being allowed to cum is always a good thing. But when it becomes a scene of forced orgasm, not always will things feel good. The intensity maybe sometimes too great for you to take and pleasure will just eventually become spikes of sensitivity, which hurts instead of being nice. That very day, Loong also revealed to me he had a friend whom he practises BDSM together. When I probed further, he asked me whether I would be keen to have another person involved in our sessions. I mentioned vaguely it depends on how our characters may click and personalities. Loong said we will get along just fine and that they are identical, in the ways just that his friend is more docile and less aggressive. Well after hearing that I told him say if that day truly comes, I would not mind. I was quite sure by now Loong is more than meets the eye, in terms of his sexual knowledge. But also, to date he has no had sex with me at all, not a single penetration from his dick to my pussy.

This fact actually was the consenting point which I agreed that, if there is a chance, I maybe keen to meet his other friend in crime.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment