Saturday, August 15, 2015

NUD - Day 2 (Happy meals and ToyS)

Day 2 - Add-on Goodies

Today is desk bound Friday towards the weekend!

I was choosing very hard between the clothes within my wardrobe. Partially because I would be bringing along some toys and add-ons to go with my main attire. So after pondering for a very long time, I decided to pick up a one piece black short dress, rather snugly feeling. I brought along a couple of items which I would gradually reveal along the way of this report. For today I have decided not to bring along any bra or panties, since yesterday was such an active day running around but seemingly didn’t require any of them, I had left them all at home for today.

But before I donned the black dress, I took up my piece of long lace. It was black in colour, made of lace, and using that I started binding my breasts and forming loops all over my body. First above my breasts then going under them and reaching up from the middle and going a few loops around my boobs, before heading through up and behind my body, tightening the loop once and down to my pussy and up back to the middle of the harness, not forgetting forming a crotch below. While binding, I was bent forward a little, so when I stood up, the ropes would tighten and the crotch rope would press onto my clit and a sense of tight pleasure will just run through you. The loops around the breasts would tighten too but not too much as I wouldn’t want to cut the blood circulation fully, it is bad for long terms.

I put on my dress after which and looked at the mirror, nipples clearly visible, breasts felt like they were on push up bra with an extreme padding, gees very obscene. The ropes were visible at some points but since they weren’t so thick, and being black, it sort of blend in most parts except the most obvious, the back of my dress. I went out after this and as usual, took a train to work. Because of all these prerequisite that was performed, that dragged my time and I ended up on a train more crowded than usual, no seats at all, so I stood between the people in a sardine can. There were many notable incidents onboard, but nothing big. Just 2 stops away from my home, a flood of people came in and there was this guy that was pushed so closed to me till my breasts were pressing onto this back. I didn’t attempt to shield using my handbag, he wasn’t holding the handle at all. So whenever the train slows down or accelerates, and he loses his balance, his back would end up swiping across my nipples. Can’t tell if he knew what was behind as was he just oblivious to what was going on.

There were a few times where a bag was at my ass. But once there was a guy whom was standing so close to me his cock was literally felt through my ass. So I was sandwiched between a guy pressing my boobies and a guy’s crotch on my ass, which I did felt it was hard as well, but he tried to avoid pressing onto me whenever he could but just a small amount of time did that happened. I alighted at my stopped and went straight to office, skipping breakfast as I was late for work. I spent the entire morning clearing my reports, didn’t have much time to fool around as there was an urgency to complete them. While working, I kept staring at my enormous jugs hanging below, the harness made them look larger than usual. By the time it was lunch, it was time for a break and some rest.

First thought to my mind, Kinky time! I took out the clamps and went to the restroom with them. Its a pair of adjustable clip based nipple clamps, with a chain hanging in the middle. There were rubber padding on the end of the clips which enhances comfortably and negates getting bitten by the clip. I applied both side on and adjusted the tightness of the clamp, as I would be wearing for a period of time I wouldn’t want it to be too tight. Usually when you don nipples clamps, the safety approach was not more than 30 minutes or when your nipples start turning colour, but since I didn’t make it so tight, it should be alright to go through my lunch time. Once it was attached properly, there was an additional chain that was actually meant to be hooked onto the collar. Instead of hooking it, I left it dangling on me. I also made preparation for later, adding a small bullet vibrator to my pussy. I took my lunch (which I bought earlier on) and headed back to my desk.

Since most people was out for lunch, I probably could have some fun. I sat down on my chair, my ass right on the chair, not sitting on my dress so I had access to my “chain” and my remote. I turned up the vibrator to 2nd knob (it had a 5 level control) and my left hand held onto the chain. Whenever I pulled on the chain gently, it will tug the clamps on my nipples but yet hold firmly and not falling off as long as I do not yank it super hard. That made me felt like someone was sucking onto my nipples while my clit was getting stimulated by the vibrator. Throughout lunch I was heavily stimulated and cummed thrice, before I told myself, I needed something better. Heading into the restroom and to the cubicle, I brought along 2 additional items. I untied the crotch rope first and took out the anal plug, a red plug which a flat base. I used my pussy juice as lubrication and inserted it into me, too tight but I managed to get it in. Then I took out my dildo again and lowered the toilet seat lid, placing the base of the dildo on it and rode it like a slut. I fucked myself one good orgasm before I finally stopped, felt I was getting gangbanged by 2 guys at a go while I had my nipples fondled. I removed my clamps but did not remove the anal plug, tied my crotch rope back but instead I tied it together with a vibrator inside my pussy, with the base of it secured by the rope. I turned the vibrator on, its a dial knob so I could only change the settings when I’m in a discreet area to access it. It was on medium speed before I left the toilet, which I regret leaving it on such a high settings because the crotch rope were sending the vibrations directly to my clit as well.

For the next few hours it was back to reports and reports, but I didn’t managed to do much. Most of the time I was half lost in the lustful land, a couple of times my colleagues walked in on me and asked why I was spacing out. The good thing was luckily I didn’t moan when they come in, that would really look bad on me. I had at least 10 orgasms throughout the next 2 hours before the vibrator died on me, batteries were dead. My dress was really wet, the wet spot from all my cum juice was amazingly a lot, the vibrator did not deter any of it from trying to spill its way out. I went to the restroom to clean up and to remove the vibrator before rebinding the crotch rope back in place. At the same time I was also curious about something. Dipping a finger down to my pussy, I slide it into my pussy and out before sticking it into my mouth to taste my juices. A light musky scent with a tint salty taste.

The remaining part of the day went on without much activity, I ended up working till 7pm due to the sheer amount of things to clear for the day. This was when I remembered I had a dinner date with a friend today. We have known each other for almost a year. He has been asking me out a couple of times but I had rejected him flat. Finally I decided to give him and we had an arrangement 2 weeks ago to meet up tonight, but I was still skeptical that we would meet up tonight as things weren’t firmed. It was only firmed up yesterday night. Saxon, his name, I met him through playing an online game. We started out exchanging dirty texts till we now ended up meeting up for the first time. A chinese male, whom has an obsession for anime and video games. We did not exchange photos yet, but we did tell each other what each of us was wearing for the night.

I arrived at the dinner venue, only to remember my plug and ropes were still on while I was making my way down. I finally met him for the first time, he was on the larger build and had a nerd look, wearing spectacles and dressed in an office attire. We had dinner together, it was a rather awkward dinner. We did have some conversation, but as compared to texting, he sure talk way lesser during the dinner, maybe he was shy as was I. After our dinner, I was intending to head home due to the long day, but Saxon wanted to hang out further. We went to a nearby lounge and had some drinks, which dragged the time till around 10 plus. I had only one drink throughout, but the conversation was much more lively this time round, he had a couple of drinks though. We took a cab and he brought us to his home.

Once we are in his home, he hugged me and we kissed. His hands were groping all over my body and he brought us to the sofa area. He removed his clothes and whispered in my ears, “I felt the ropes.” Saxon was aware I had my rope harness on, I did share my fantasy with him and also my love to be bounded. He took my dress off and untied the crotch rope below. This gave him some rope length which he used to tie my wrists at the back. Saxon unzipped his pants and his cock came out. He went to grab a condom and rolled it over his dick. It was short but thick, I would say 5inches. Saxon walked towards me and pressed his dick onto my face, the raw smell of his dick and rubber filled my nose. He fucked my mouth for the next few minutes before he removed and pushed me down onto the sofa. Mounting behind me, I told Saxon whether could he remove the condom, as I would definitely prefer raw sex over the condom. Well he did pondered for sometime but in the end decided not to. We had sex with him fucking me in doggy till he cum inside of me, inside of the condom to be exact. After which he untied me and gave me a short tour of his home, before sending me off to get a cab back home.

I was still horny, the sex wasn’t really satisfying on my end. So I redirected the cab instead to one of my lesbian friends, a butch. She was living alone and happened to be still awake at this time, it was close to 2 am. Once I arrived at her home, she was dressed in just a thin shirt and waiting for me. We kissed and after some foreplay, groping, teasing of each other, dived down straight to the main dish where she fucked me with her strapon. After giving me a lot of very satisfying orgasms, I returned the favour and eat her out till she was contented. We dozed off after our sexcapes, tired but contented.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: