Monday, December 07, 2015

Servitude Between Her Part 3 -END-

I have been denied for close to a week. It is getting more and more unbearable each day. Felicia would make use of me on a day to day basis, to feed her pleasure by eating out her pussy and making her cum. However each time and time again, I was never allowed and always denied from cumming. This has started to make me feel some frustration but mostly sexual frustration.

I could still stimulate my nipples but that only make things worse right since I’m unable to cum.

On the 8th day of wearing the chastity belt, Felicia struck deal with me while we were in the midst of a session on a weekend afternoon. “So slut, I heard you are very eager to cum ain’t I right? Your pussy is so wet and it’s dying to be released.” Felicia asked me while my tongue was still on her pussy, licking her. “Yes Mistress.. I have been denied for so long.. Where’s that promised orgasm?” I asked Felicia in return. “Well slave. There’s a chance right now. A chore for you to perform for me, in return you will be allowed to cum. Shall I explain further?” asked Felicia as she stopped me, instead her hands moved down to caress my pussy which was yearning so badly to be touched. “Yes Mistress please tell me how.” I responded, my body burning in heat from the teasing she is hitting me with. “It’s a very simple chore. I have some “friends” that needs some help in releasing their urges… You could help me with completing these jobs in return for your release. A fair deal isn’t it?” said Felicia as she heightens her pace. “I supposed so…” I replied, sensing something might be off.

“Well girl. now go and wash yourself up and prepare for your first chance at release. It’s tonight. Here’s the address.” said Felicia, handing me a note with address and contact details. “Do not be late!” Felicia said before leaving me. I quickly took a shower and dressed up. Felicia locked the belt onto me and moments later she drove me down to the location. Felicia also handed me a mask and told me she will be waiting for me nearby, to call her once I’m finished. I was very nervous, not sure what is going on and who is it, but what I know is, this is my chance to cum and I should act on it. I took the elevator and headed up my destination. Once I exit the lift, I put on the mask and went to the designated door and ring the bell. Moments later a male in his 40, bald, came opening the door and quickly ushered me in. “She sent you here?” the guy asked. “You mean Felicia? Yes she did.” I responded as I looked around the house. “Let’s not waste time” said the man as he brought me to his room. Once in, he closed the door while I set my things down. He didn’t waste time at all and removed his shorts, showing me his dick. It was hairy and average sized. “Come make it.” said the guy as he brought his dick towards me. I reached out and grabbed the warm piece of meat in my hand and began stroking it. Moments later it grew and became harder, just mere seconds and it is already at its glorious full length. He went on to put a condom onto his cock, which immediately brought a question to my head, sex? I quickly told him say that there is no sex involved, which he quickly replied to me he understood the circumstances, but wanted me to suck him off.

I went down on him and took his dick into my mouth. The strawberry flavour on the condom was making it worse, didn’t liked it. It was only a couple of minutes before the guy started moving his hips as though he was fucking my mouth. This more or less gave me an idea that he was getting close to cumming or was really horny. But I had one last instruction in my head that Felicia wanted me to fulfil. I took his dick out of my mouth and told the guy, “Sir… Felicia wanted prove that this was completed. She insisted that you release your cum onto my body, wherever your prefer, so that I could show proof that it is completed.” “Now that you said it, I think she did mentioned it. I’ll take it from here.” replied the guy as he used his hands to jerk his dick off. Stroke after stroke his breathing grew heavier and finally he pulled the condom off and cum. First 2 loads hit my hair and the rest went onto my dress, into my cleavage. “That was entertaining. Thanks. You may leave now. I have another appointment to attend to.” said the guy and he quickly ushered me out of the house after I picked up all my belongings. I gave Felicia a call and she said she was waiting for me downstairs. Taking the lift down, I was very anxious to get into the car. Thankfully no one entered the lift while I was transiting down, but when I arrived at the ground floor, there was a couple of kids whom looked at me and that made me blush in embarassment as I quickly made it to Felicia’s car. All the cum still dangling down my hair and face. “Well done slut. Let’s head back.” said Felicia and we drove back home.

After a shower to wash up, Felicia did not lock me up and instead brought me to a room where there was a dildo attached to the floor with a suction cup. “You have 15 minutes slut, better make full use of it~” said Felicia as she leaves the room. Without wasting any second, I went over to the monstrous dildo and slowly sat on it. Inch by inch it penetrates me until it was fully in me. It was very easy to take it inside me as I was so wet and my juices quickly covered the toy. I rode myself to an amazing beyond dreams orgasm. It felt so good I nearly passed out on the first cumming. But as I was going for my 2nd, Felicia came in and told me its over. Sad and disappointed, I was once again locked back into my belt and sent home.

2 days later, a similar arrangement was given to me, but this time round it was just at Felicia’s home. It was a pretty quick run, as this was done before dawn. When I arrived, Felicia brought me straight to the room and unlocked my belt. 2 guys were waiting inside the dark room. They approached me and both had their dicks hard and eagerly needed release. The first guy made me blow him, condom was on while the 2nd guy went for my pussy and took me from the back, in doggy position. They swapped around after sometime and repeatedly fucked me, giving me a lot of orgasms that I cannot remember, even though it was only over a short period of 30 minutes. They both cummed at different spots of me, one on the sleeves of my dress and also my arm. The other guy came on my tummy, which quickly seeped into my panties. After which Felicia quickly send me off as she needed to head to work. So I wasn’t given a chance to bath, and I needed it bad due to the cum all over me, no way to work in such a state. A variation of thoughts were clouding my mind while I showered. I was getting controlled by a dom, also pleasing her, but not allowed to cum unless I complete her tasks. Some ways it seemed like she was just using me, other ways it looked as though its a reward/job contribution. This was all not much of a concern until the next job came.

This time round no mask allowed. A simple date with a guy, that’s all. Well seems decent. It was 8pm when I was waiting at the restaurant for him to appear. His name was Jason (pretty sure it’s not real) and I also gave him a fictitious name call Annie! He was a well dressed man, a little plump and wearing spectacles, chinese and probably in his mid 30s. We went to have a great dinner at a Chinese Restaurant, he ordered many dishes, it was just non stop eating. After the sumptous dinner, we went for a movie and during the show, that was when he tried hanky panky a little. During the movie, he hands was on my lap, and it rode my skirt up and went under me, only to meet my belt in return. It was hilarious when that happened. All I told him was, “Didn’t Felicia told you?” chuckled me. He left the theatre for a while, said to head to the gents, but later on I received a SMS from Felicia informing me of a change of plans. She said he will be heading to my place later. There is a key in my letterbox, together with it a envelope with a handcuff. She wants me to be a brat with the handcuffs, saying that’s what he liked. It all sounded fun in my mind, well I’m allowed to be unlocked and I could be a bitch :P

After the movie, we drove to my old home and I went to the letterbox to retrieve the items. We went up to my place and Jason told me that he wanted me to wear something. It was a school uniform! Wow great now I had to play dress up too, but it’ll be fun. I wore the uniform, the blouse was white and tight, with a navy blue skirt that was so short but thankfully, not so tight. No bra or panties worn, and I took the handcuffs out and dangled around my fingers. “So you gonna use me now, Daddy?” I asked Jason with a playful grin. Jason looked at me with sinister eyes and replied, “You will pray you didn’t say that.” as he locked the handcuffs around my wrist and positioned me over his lap. Jason lifted up my skirt and spanked down onto my ass. “Bad girl! Confess all your bad deeds now! When was the last time you cummed?” questioned Jason. This all happened too quickly and I was caught totally off guard with the spanking. “2 days ago daddy,” I replied and Jason smacked down 2 more times onto my ass. “That’s for cumming! How many guys have you seduced last week?” asked Jason once again. I replied, “3” and was immediately given 6 spanks to my ass. By now my ass was burning and yes it was hurting, but the control he had on me just was so dominant. He fingers touched my pussy and he brought it back up, wet with juices. “What? You are getting wet from being spanked?” before pushing his fingers into my mouth and saying, “Lick it clean!”.

Once I cleaned his fingers, Jason shifted me face down and unlocked my cuffs, cuffing my hands behind as he fucked my pussy from behind. It was just a short few minutes of sex before he pulled out of me and made me suck him off. Jason let his load out onto my face and he unlock my cuffs after that, quickly passing me tissue to prevent the cuff from soiling his “uniform”. He took the uniform and left after that. This was the last task I performed before I decided not to put on the belt anymore, due to some unforeseen circumstances.

I returned the belt to Felicia 2 days later and we never contacted after that.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ettu

    I am glad that it has ended. u dont seem to enjoy it, so do us.

    take care babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of being a "whore" is fun. But when you have been cheated for some time and it all felt you are just being used, ain't a good feeling from there on.

      Delete