Friday, February 12, 2016

Long Hiatus and shifting of priority

 After some long consideration and decisions, I have come to a conclusion that due to 'much happening things in life' and also changes in my lifestyle, I will be blogging much lesser, or rather in some sense 'retiring' from writing any further.

When I have the time, I would come back with stories, but the frequency will be rather low, no assurance on that it will become a frequent thingy unless the situation changes.

I would like to thank all my supporter and readers out there whom have been supporting this blog since it began back in well.... Close to 5 years ago :) It has been a very good and fun journey throughout.

I would still be contactable via my mail. So be good, be naughty, and like always spice up your life !

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment