Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A toy at a price Part 1


When I was still schooling, its always been a fantasy to have a good orgasm. But its not always sexual adventures comes about. That's why toys are very important in my life.

I have always wanted a vibrator which was small, compact, long lasting battery, discrete and the most important aspect, powerful vibrations. But that wasn't so with a few of my toys, some are not so portable to be brought out, actually I only had 1 other back then haha, which did the job but not so portable.

So doing the usual daily stuff, I was browsing through irc, reading the various advertisements that people were posting. Chats came in as usual, but none that truly caught my attention until the following chat came.

His nick was lemon, and at first he felt as though like the rest of the usual guys, just wanting to get into my skirt and or some boring chats. I chatted with him for less than 10 minutes before I left the chat in a stagnant stage.

I went away for a while, and later when I came back, I saw this little line that got me interested.

Well he claims he owns a sex toy shop, and he has many toys. He asked whether would I like to have 1, my eyes were gleaming with enthusiasm as I can get more fun toys. Without hesitation, I expressed how much I would love to have it. True enough, he really decided to give it to me, I was so delighted. But then there's a catch.

Lemon: u really want it huh?
Me: yuppies. Can can ?
Lemon: what will you give me in return?
Me: I don't know.
Me: what do you think?
Lemon: I want something from you definitely, unless you don't want it...

I was so engrossed into this that I didn't think twice before typing this stupid sentence.

Me: anything also can..

the chat went cold for a short few minutes, which felt like an eternity to me.
Finally he replied.

Lemon: really anything?
Now I was smarter.
Me: anything except meeting up, and sex.
Lemon: so sad leh.that will mean practically nothing. Don't meet up how to pass to you wor?
Me: I dunno
Lemon: ok lar see you so desperately want it, I will give to you.
Me: really??!!
Lemon: yes babe but the least, could we exchange numbers?

We went on  to exchange contacts and in moments we were smsing.

Following up the previous conversation, he smsed me the details as to where to take the toy. He will put it in his mail box, which will be left unlocked for me. I will go there to collect the goods, at a specific time. Its a HDB block so it shouldn't be any danger to me. Furthermore it is mentioned as just after school time. Pretty ok.

Next day, school was hell. Time was passing so slowly, I was so desperate wanting to get out of school and quickly receive my little reward.

the final bell finally rang and I quickly packed my bag and left the school. I took a cab down to his address as per written by him, in which burnt my pocket money for the week. It was quite a rural place. But I will go with it .

I looked around the place, seems quiet. Only after making sure no one is around, I quickly went to the letterbox, search for his and took the package. I dug in further and there was 50 dollars inside. He said that was to compensate my cab fees. How sweet.

I flagged a cab and went back home. upon reaching home, I opened up the package and revealed my trophy.....

A little vibrator. Wired. The controller is compact to be kept in my pocket, and the whole thing can be easily hidden in a small pouch. Very convenient. I went to the bathroom to take a "bath".

After experimenting it for a while, I .....




Truly LOVED it!! It was so strong, the vibrations focusses on a point. It hits the spot quickly and was amazing. I used it for pretty long, and the vibrations still maintains its tip top condition. What can I say, truly happy about it.

I smsed and thanked him for the gift. He started teasing me with naughty smses, making me horny and just masturbate like a child with a new toy. Within days, I was totally addicted to it. And the next happy thing, it was actually the first toy with such endurance to be able to sustain so much play time a day, and lasted for 3 days before the battery finally died out.

To be continued...


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment