Thursday, October 11, 2012

A toy at a price Part 2


a week has past since I have received the toy.
Today was a little special. He dared me, to bring it to school. Being one who does not want to lose, I agreed and brought it to school.

In between periods, he will SMS me, telling me to go to the toilet and just slide the vibrator down my panty clad pussy, stimulating myself for a minute, but gradually increases to 3 mins for the first half of the day.

I was very aroused by it, I was also very wet. My panty built a big spot where all my juices were collected. Each time I will be eagerly look forward to the end of the next period, then I can go and just vibrate myself. But never once I cummed as I was not allowed direct contact, and the time was well insufficient as well.

I did not know why I followed his little game, but it was fun as well as really frustrating not being able to cum.

Finally school ended. Time to head home! But instead of going home, he told me he had another gift for me. Being a curious little girl for gifts, I went down to his house again to collect it from his letter box.

I wasnt sure what I had collected in the package, an sealed envelope. All I knew was, I found another note residing within the letterbox. I took it out and read it.

Dear little girl

Here is my request to you. You will take off your panties now and put them inside the letterbox for me.
once done, SMS me ;)

I was a little unsure whether should I do this. But within I felt bad if I were to just cheat his things. So carefully I looked around, no one was around. I placed down my school bag and reached under my skirt, taking off my panties , letting it slowly slip down my legs till my shoes, before slipping them off my legs. picking it up, but also dropping it carelessly.

I placed my panties inside his box and quickly ran away from there.

Only after I boarded the cab, did I SMS him.

He said he was happy that I actually did it, he loves my fresh pussy smell, my juices. he was saying how horny he was and how delighted he was to finally get hold of this.

When I was home, I opened up the envelope, inside it contain a little adjustable strap. Instructions read as a strap for securing the toy onto my clit.

I was a little intrigued about it as I didn't have much used of it. But after playing with it a few times, I finally knew hoe helpful this is to aid masturbating. :-)

Now losing a pair of panties is a no joke thing, especially if my mom finds out, I'm doomed. I tried contacting him to return it to me, well he didn't pushed a single inch. Instead he offered me something else, he was willing to provide me with more panties, but as an appreciation, I must wear them, as to what happened previously, and give it to him, on a weekly basis.

Hearing that, I was thinking, it certainly felt good to know someone appreciates my .. scent. I agreed with him and the next few days, nothing really happened until 3 days later. This was when he made his first demands, to collect the new panties from him.

for the old one, after considering for a few days, I decided to abandon it, who knows what has it done with it. No way am I wearing it again.

So heading out to his housed again, I went to the usual spot to collect the package. Opening up the package revealed many things. Some panties, a few cotton ones and some really lacy sexy ones.

To be continued ...


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment