Friday, October 12, 2012

A toy at a price Part 3

So now it has began.
The period where he has control over me.

I went home, looking at all the different panties that he has sent to me. Some are really sexy, some are just too revealing. In total, there were 9, I was expecting say maybe every week 1 or so, by then I should be tired out of his game. There was a clause though, that is if i failed to complete a task, I would owe him 10minutes of my time. But if I were to fulfill all of it, and return the goods to him, the "debts" is considered repaid and he wouldn't bother me anymore.

But not so what I expected. The following morning he smsed me, telling me which to wear, which I obliged. The first panties that came into contact with my pussy, a black cotton panties with red lace. This is the most wild panties I have ever worn in my entire life. Once I was in school, he told me how I should masturbate, when I should.

However, as I was wearing something new, something daring, the mood wasn't really there. In the contrary, I didn't want to do anything. In the end, I merely smsed him of how I masturbated but in fact did not did it. After school, he was dying for me to go over and hand it to him. But I quoted being busy, CCA, was tired, and didn't meet with him.

But in fact I did not have CCA. I went back home, stripped off the panties and head to bed instead. The following day he told me to wear the same pair but I did not. Instead I just wore my usual and went to school instead.

School passes fast and soon it was time to hand over the "fruits". I went over to his house, with the panties in my bag, and placed them into his mail box.

I quickly went home after that and did not sms him. His sms came during the evening time, now it was getting a little scary. He knew, he knew I did not adhere to his instructions. He said the panties weren't wet at all, neither did it have any stains. I was shocked as I thought I could get away with it, but he felt angry, he felt cheated by me, he wanted to punish me for breaching of contract.

Lemon: Why didn't you do it?
Me: I didn't have the mood ..
Lemon: u could have told me but u lied to me..
Me: Sorry...
Lemon: u now owe me, what was previously agreed.
Me: ok...

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment