Monday, October 15, 2012

A toy at a price Part 4


With every passing day, the demands from him grew. Everyday or 2, he would require me to deliver my soaked wet panties to him.

A few times I would fail to meet his demand, though I tried to explain myself, it was inadvertently determined as a failure.

One such incident happened on a busy day. I was so busy and caught up with school. That day, we had excursion to various location. Being in such a packed timing, I didn't carry out his instructions as required. However I told him I did, a big mistake.

I did not wear it that day, the panties that he instructed. After school, I had CCA. That made me fully forget what I had to do that day, to deliver the goods. I only remembered at night, when I saw his SMS. Due to this, he told me to send it to him the next day. In which I didn't have one to send in the first place, this lead to a 2 strike failure in according to what we have agreed.

The following day, he told me its time to settle part of the debts. He arranged a meeting with me, at his block. at first what he wanted was to head to his home, but I was reluctant. So instead we agreed to meet at his staircase landing area.

I was a little willing to meet up, but also I did not want to be seen as one who disregards promises. I took a cab down to his home. When I was there, I waited at the stairs. An SMS came, instructing me to go to his mailbox to retrieve something. After which head to the highest floor in the building. I went to retrieve the sealed envelope and took a lift to the highest floor. Once I was there, I head to the stairs and sat down. Opening up the envelope, I reached in and pulled out something unexpected.

It was a blindfold.

More instructions came in the form of a leaflet. It writes for me to walk down a level and sit at the stairs. I am to message him once I am ready and wear the blindfold. Reading these instructions sent me thrills through my body.

I had some fear and reservations to what he suggested. But since I was there, maybe I should give it a go. I smsed him and stood up, walking down a floor, sitting down before I put on the blindfold.

As I sat there awaiting, I hear footsteps approaching me. The next thing I knew, 2 hands came from behind, hugging me while his hands cups both my breasts.

"I'm here..." he whispered in my ears.

To be continued...


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: