Thursday, October 25, 2012

A toy at a price Part 5


His hands moved forward, grabbing my breasts as he fondles them in a circular motion.

I was very shy, trying to remain as motionless as possible as he works his way on me. I felt my nipples slowly growing hard under his hands. He saw it, he knew it.

Softy, he whispered in my ear,"what a naugthy girl".

His hands didn't waste any time, 1 hand slowly worked its way down to my skirt.

His hands reached my skirt, gently teasing me a little while his other hand was trying to unbutton my top. Within moments he finally undid my top buttons, revealing my bra clad breasts to him.

I felt my skirt ride up my thighs as he pulls up my bra, and began tuning my nipples between his fingers. His other hand was down at my pussy, gently stroking between my slit as his other hand squeezes my breast.

I was filled with Ecstasy as it happened. My mouth open slightly as soft moans escapes from the innocent school girl. fingers pulled aside my panties are they start to violate my pussy directly. With a swift motion, he pulled my panties down and threw them aside.

I didn't know what to do except to enjoy what was happening to me. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop. I was wet, so horny. Just as I was going to cum, I heard someone shouted towards at our direction.

Alarmed at what had happened, he quickly stood up and ran. Leaving me there like a jerk. I took off my blindfold and hurried to head up a level while I get my top button. It all came too sudden that someone had spotted us.

Thankfully the lift came and I quickly got in, running away from the scene. The person did not see us as he was still below, that's the fortunate aside

I made my way home, shaken at what has happened, but in the process, I was equally aroused from it. Without thinking anymore, I whipped out my vibrator and gave my pussy her needed satisfaction.


To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: