Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Endurance test Part 1

About a month ago I posted about Random Pickups.

Well I kinda did get lucky with that, in a way.

It was just days after that. On one fine evening, not exactly evening actually, more like night. I was walking home from work, through that little alley way.

In my mind, wasn't really expecting anything except that the weather was seriously really humid. I was walking pretty fast as I was desperately trying to get home quickly to snooze in my comfy bed and aircon.

There weren't much vehicles passing by, I was halfway through when I noticed a familiar car went by me, actually he had already passed me twice but I was unable to identify what was it. On its 3rd past me, he pulled over and reverse backwards.

There was no one in that place during that time, it was quite freaky actually. He lowered down his windscreen and started chatting with me.

He spoke about how humid the weather was, and seeing I was sweating a lot, I smiled at him and was just about to move off before he actually offered me a ride.

I hesitated, but yet I was curious as to what he was up to. I got into his car and he drove off.

It felt so exciting as he started driving. The car felt so cooling. He asked where I lived and I directed him. He asked me whether would I like to go coffee with him. Well I had the time so why not. He drove to a nearby Starbucks and bought coffee for both of us, but instead of having it there, it was a take away.

He proceeded to drive us to a nearby park, where we had our coffee and was having some casual chatting. He stopped the car and lowered the windows. He proceeded to turn off his engine and we sat there talking. At some point of time, I started feeling really hot due to the weather and of course, the coffee.

I adjusted my position slightly, he could see I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Seeing me in such a uncomfortable position, he started his engine again and closed the windows. The cool breeze came blowing onto me. I placed the cup down onto the tray and closed my eyes to relax for a moment.

Jokingly he said, "There is a price for the coffee you know".

I laughed and said, "How much? I pay lor." Deep in my mind I was thinking, "what a stingy guy!"

Male: "Free of charge IF you play a game with me."
Me: What game?


His hands moved down to his crotch, gently stroking that area while saying, "This".

I gave a stern look at him and said, "No".

Male: Okok then we play this can?
Me: What?

He went forward to open his front pouch and took out a vibrator, small but flat, seemingly looks like a vibrator meant for the clit.

I looked at him

Me: Whats that? How to play?
Male: Very simple, you put it at your err.. There.. And we just go for a short ride around the neighbourhood. Afterwards I will drive you home.

I took it from him and turned away from him, sliding it into me till it is seated right against my clit. The controller was with him.

Male: Done?
Me: Don't know correct anot
Male: Try lor

He flicked the switch and instantly the vibration buzzed through me. It was intense and I nearly moaned when he turned it on, but I held myself back, holding my expressions as best as possible, giving him the nothing is happening look.

Me: Just a while ah..

Male: yes yes

I started to look flustered as the pleasure started building within me. I closed my eyes for a short while as the pleasure peaks, it was coming soon. I guess I was too preoccupied and did not notice what he was doing. He went out of the car and opened the back seat door, saying to take something.

It was cumming, a mindblowing orgasm. I cummed, biting on my lips as the orgasm hits me, my hands were gripping tightly behind the seat. He took out a pair of handcuffs and waved it at me.

Me: What is this? What you want to do?
Male: Endurance test? You dare to try?

I paused a moment and looked at him, "keys leh?"

He gave me a set of keys, seeing the pair of keys, i felt a little safe the least.

But that was also the dumbest mistake I made for the night, because he cuffed my hands so tightly against each other that I think It would take a long time before I truly will unlock myself. =.=

He went back to his driver seat and started his engine, "here we go."

He turned up the vibrator to the maximum and I jerked backwards, afterwards he started driving, turning into the main roads where the lights shone down and the traffic started coming...

To be continued..


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment