Thursday, October 04, 2012

Endurance test Part 2

 The next thing I knew I was on a "joy" ride with him as the vibrator just kept making me cum. My eyes were closed all the way as I cummed again and again.

This is one of the vibrators that really hit the spot when it comes to making me cum.

In my mind, I had kind of forget what the true purpose of me being here for, scouting! Instead I was kept in endless orgasms. The orgasms came quite fast, in intervals between 5 to 10 mins if he didn't went on full blast vibrator speed. Sometimes he would lower it for me to catch my breathe, but that will normally last just a short moment before he turned it up to its maximum speed again, and usually that will make me cum 2 times in a row.

I was getting tired, I looked at the clock display infront, we have been driving for almost 30mins, I have no clue how many times I have cummed. All I know was I should stop this.

ME: I win le! 30 mins already.
Male: Ok lor. *He switch off the vibrator*
Male: I drive you home now, you can unlock yourself right? Keys with you.

I just noticed I was already at the other end of the island. I struggled to pick up the keys and trying my best to insert it in.

At 1 point he suddenly accelerated really quickly, that jerked me back and the key fell behind the seat. I turned around behind, trying to find the key when he turned the vibrator on again, at its maximum speed. I moaned out unwillingly as the vibrator make me lose control of myself. I turned back infront and said, " I thought you say .... stop..."

Male: I dropped the control, driving now. You tahan ah.

Lame excuse.. arghh!

I was looking around at where I am, making sure he was driving me to home, but as time goes by my eyes closed as I kept cumming. My panties were all soaked with juices, I could feel my skirt wet as well. But I know my body was going to hit its limit at this rate, this is too intense and with every orgasm that hits me, I start to feel myself losing my mind, blanking out.

The last words I remember saying was, "stop stop, turn it off!" before I actually dozed off.

To be continued..


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: