Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A toy at a price Part 7 (Conclusion)

Following his instructions, I was once again in school, masturbating in between periods, making sure I cum at least once before leaving. This was all to ensure a wet soaking panties for the end of the day as it was finally reaching to the end. My debts will be fully paid a d I will not have to meet him again.

This time round he had asked me to meet at a particular park instead. I nearly lost my way but I finally managed to find the place. This was the first time I met him, face to face. I sat down beside him on the bench and we had a little talk.

Halfway through the conversation, he finally revealed why he has chosen this place. It was a knowned place where such things happens often. Generally uncles will come here strolling and idling on benches, hoping to see some things, or if they are lucky, they may hook up with a prostitute. Prostitutes comes here frequently, selling sex and wandering around.

He was showing me who the girls are, some of them were really pretty, but they seemed quiet unless approached. He alerted me that opposite us, there was a male in his 50s that has been staring at me since I came.

Suddenly he pulled up my skirt, revealing my panties to the guy.

I quickly pulled down my skirt, that was when he told me this is part of the debt time. He asked me to look at the guy's expression, indeed he was looking, and he was interested as well. He seem shocked that had happened.

In broad daylight, he removed my panties in front of the guy, even though I had resisted. Next he whispered to me, "your debts will be cleared once you have satisfied what that uncle once."

"Huh? Don't want lar. He so old." I said.

"I giving you another chance to see a dick leh. Some more mature one. Try lar. One hand job won't harm ma."

"I guess its ok." Reluctantly I agreed. I was kinda curious too. As to what it looks like. I guess curiosity maybe one of the biggest banes.

He stood up and went over to the guy. He began talking to him and after a while, he passed my panties to the guy. The guy took it up and smell my panties, his eyes gleamed open once again and they started talking again.

He signalled me over and I went over. "Enjoy!" He said as he left me with the stranger.

The guy smiled at me and unzipped his pants, revealing his hairy dick to me. I sat down beside him and he ushered my hands to his dick, urging me to stroke him.
I began stroking him, I didn't know if I was doing it right as I did not have much experience. Being in the public, I was afraid of people seeing us so I doubled my efforts in trying to make him cum.

But to my avail he didn't, instead it was already 10 mins and my hands were getting tired. I started slowing down, but heard him groan. He told me to kneel in front of him as he took control of his dick. Storming hard and fast, he pointed dick at my chest and shot his pale whitish yellow cum into my shirt, it all went onto my boobs, onto my bra. I was a little angry for that but knew that I just had to deal with it. He zip his pants up and left immediately after that, not even helping me or anything. I looked around the scene, it was still quiet, no one around.

Without any tissue on hand, I headed home and took a bath. Taking off my bra from myself, I looked at the mess and the stains on it, and what's worse, its a white coloured bra.

Sigh.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment