Thursday, November 08, 2012

A kinky weekend Part 2


The voice sounded familiar, i was trying to figure out while I kept my silence.

"Still guessing?" As hands suddenly reached out, grabbing onto my tits and squeezing them.

"Grace?" I asked in a cautious tone.

"Haha you finally figured out." Chuckled grace as her hands continue massaging my breasts.

"But I thought XXX is going to be here. Why are you here?"

"Put it simply I'm XXX. There is no such person! I am him. I love girls like you, so naive and innocent, but clueless to what's happening"
"Why do you disguise as a guy? You are pretty and soul easily find girls if you would like to" I asked.

"I know that girls generally seek for men. Sometimes they may want a women, but that's rare. Even so they will normally want a lady, rather than a tomboy, like me. No hard feelings but after all we did discussed our kinks, and to be honest, we share many common things. You did signed it didn't you?" Grace replied, shocking me at an instant.

"Err yes..." I said in a soft tone.

"So presumably you have accepted it. I don't see how we should stop this. I like you. Maybe we could explore further so that you may like me as well." Her mouth was kissing my neck now, nibbling as she speaks. "Would you like to call me Mistress now? Or to leave?"

"Yes Mistress" I responded. Well in my mind I was pretty upset about the identity fraud, but again such a twist that I have no expected. I have never tried such a situation with a Lady like here before, so might as well make the best out of it instead of just backing out.

With a strong pull, my blouse opens up to her , revealing my bra clad breasts ahead of her. She did not waste time and immediately dug in to feel them.

"Someone is already aroused before any action started" her hands groping my breasts, I could feel my pointy nipples pressing against her palms as she squeezes. Moments later my bra was pulled down and her mouth latched onto me, sucking on my nipples, making me moan in pleasure as her tongue flicks onto my pointy peaks.

these stopped in a few seconds, where she went to grab something.

"Too noisy" as she buckled a gag onto my mouth, silencing my moans as she continues back to drain many tits.

A vibrator turned on and began buzzing against my pussy. It felt so good, I was on the verge of cumming when she said, "Remember our rules, little one"

This is when the real fun actually begins, not on my side of course...

To be continued...


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: