Monday, November 05, 2012

A kinky weekend Part 1


Lately I have known this guy from some social networking app. It started out as some casual chatting which soon evolved into explicit content. Well the impression I had on him was mmm a person who really understands ladies a lot, the way we think, the things we feel, very in depth.

We chatted about many topics, but narrowed and focussed on 1 topic mainly in the end, that both of us were pretty interested. Bondage and dominance. Surprisingly he was the kind of guy who likes to take control, being the dominant one, and surprisingly the likes and kinks of his matches mine in almost every ways.

We chatted for a couple of days and decided maybe we should meet up someday to well play out what we have discussed. For the past few days prior to meeting him, everyday I was masturbating in the night, fantasizing the things we have discussed as I always get so wet and horny after chatting with him.

Finally it was the day. Following the address he has given me, I set out to meet him. I didn't have to bring much things as he claimed he has most of the equipment. I arrived at his home and knocked on the door. The door opened and was greeted by a lady in her 30s. I was dumb founded. deep in my mind I was thinking, did I get the wrong address? Next question came was, is that his wife?

Lady: hi may I help you?
Me: oh hi I am looking for xxxxx, is he around?

I was so afraid that that was his wife, but was greeted by a smile from her.

Lady: you must be xxxxx . He has mentioned that you were coming, I'm his tenant, my name is grace. Nice to meet you. Come in and have a seat.

I made my way in, looking at the interior of the house, it was quite pretty decorated.

Grace: he has gone out to run some errands, but he told me to show you to the guest room.
Me: sure.. thanks a lot

she brought me to this room, where she told me I could wait for him here.

Closing the door behind me, she left me in the room, decorated with some beautiful paintings and a pinky wallpaper. I sat down on the sofa and looked around, I saw this little note on the table which read "For You".

Opening it up, it revealed a letter containing a list of instructions to do. It was from him. He told me to lock the door first, and proceed with the instructions as written. He will be back in about 3, which was just 15mins away.

First i read through the list of items he wanted me to be dressed in. Actually prior to meeting, i was already in them. It was a business outfit that i normally wear to work. Luckily there was aircon, if not it will be a headache. After getting dressed in these items, I went to retrieve the blindfold as well as a few other toys.

First I was to masturbate for 5 mins using the vibrator, but I was not allowed to cum. After completing the following task, I pulled a chair from the side of the room over. It was a wooden chair with 4 attached handcuffs to it. Sitting down on the chair, I rested a while, looking at the clock on the wall, just 5 mins more. He should be back.

Waiting till it was only 3 before I covered my eyes with the blindfold, and attaching the final handcuffs to my hands and legs. As I lay there in this vulnerable position, I await his entrance.

I hear the door click as the key entered it and turned. The lock was unlocked, and I could feel his presence coming in towards me. The door closed again and was locked once again. He came close to me and immediately I responded with my line, "Greetings Master."

I was expecting a greetings from him in return, but instead I heard a soft whisper to my left ear, ”You're wrong"

To be continued...


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment