Friday, November 02, 2012

Avoid bad weather Part 4


It appears he applied a whole chunk of it as my whole pussy was sticky with gel. The thoughts were getting strong, I had to leave before the situation gets worse. I went for the door, but before I could reach it, he started hugging me and fondling my nipples. He pushed me down on the bed, and closed the door, before going back to fondle my nipples, but instead directly stimulating them now, in the process, applying the left over on them.

"Stop stop!" growling at him as I felt the burning sensation building on my nipples as well. Whispering in my ear, he said a soft No before he started nibbling my ears while his hands caress my breasts.

The mind no longer seems to want to battle anymore as the body reacts rapidly to the cream. His hands soon found its way down to the honey pot as it stimulates the attention whoring clit. moans runs out my mouth as he begins stroking my clit with his fingers, he had control now, I just needed to cum so badly. "Just once" I whispered.

He didn't waste time and started undressing. Straddling above me, he continued teasing me, rubbing my clit for sometime before breaking the contact. I was getting desperate, I needed to cum so badly. He stood up and sat behind me, holding my hands behind me as his other hand stimulates me.

"Uncle, don't bully me already. Let me cum" I said to him.
"I make you cum then what about me?" He questioned me, his fingers sliding slowly against my pussy. "If you suck me, I may consider"
"Huh no way. Yours kids are at home, don't play ...... ah... le" he continued his direct stimulation on my clit,  it stopping after a few seconds.

"Really no?" As his hand grabbed onto my right breast, fiddling around my nipple.
"No... uh.. no.." as he continues his teasing.
"Confirm?" This time he pushed a finger inside me, that was the final strand.

I let out a louder moan, he released my hands as his finger slide out of me, standing in front of me, showing his uncut dick to me. It was short, but was thick. I leaped out towards him and started sucking on his dick.

"Good girl" his hands guiding my head as I sucked him. I was expecting him to ask for sex next, since it should be what he may do in such a situation. But instead I was given a shot of cum right into my mouth, without any warning given.

That happened so quickly as he unloaded all his cum in my mouth. I pulled out and spitted the cum out onto some tissue. He smiled at me and started dressing up. I felt so cheated, ah he still say will make me cum, gees just to exploit my horniness. I pulled up my dress and arranged myself, no way am I going to ask him again.

He opened the door and showed me my way out. The whole thing happened so quickly, I hurried my way out of his house where he winked at me and said, "have fun!"

Instead of heading home, I needed to settle this pent up frustration. I went down a few floors of his block and looked around, once the coast is clear, I whipped out my vibrator and blasted it on my pussy. I covered my mouth as I started cumming,  cannot describe how good it felt after so long. I headed home after that, taking a shower and some quickies before I went out to meet Elizabeth for dinner.

Right and just a little update. I'm living with Elizabeth, as for Sally, I'm currently providing her tuition on her weaker subjects. But I still love my home :-)


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment