Thursday, November 01, 2012

Avoid bad weather Part 3


It was actually a burning sensation, a sweeping sense of arousement that was gradually building up with every second that passes. dirty images of sex ran through my mind as the arousement builds up.

Was I wrong? Clearly the product is a stimulant and not an enhancement. Using water , I tried to wash it off. The greasy texture isn't coming off and all it is doing is making me more aroused. The more I try to wash, the more arousement gets to me as I contacted my clit.

The last resort came to my mind, wiping it off with tissue. I did managed to get rid a significant amount of it, but to my predicament, it was still growing instead of subsiding. I must have applied too much. I opened the door and asked him about any side effects if too much has been applied. He replied no, to my disappointment.

I double confirmed with him that it is not a stimulant, which he again say it isn't, its an enhancement. By now I was getting out of hand as dirty thoughts just started clouding all over my mind as I spoke to him.

"You didn't just applied it, did u?" He asked.

I was dumbfound when he said that, pausing a while before I replied with a no.

"Haha you really did applied it!" He smirked, and without warning, his hands grope my braless breasts, flicking on my hard nipples.

"See. Still want to deny further?" His fingerings continuing its torment as my body responds.

An aroused lady is probably also usually a vulnerable lady. I pushed him aside, "dont play already." And went to the window, looking outside at the scenery, trying to distract myself from the distraction.

He came around behind me, "ok don't play already"

But that was not what he meant. Instead his hands went for my thighs, dipping down his fingers towards my mound. His fingers probe to find my clit, once he found it, he slide down his finger on my clit, despite all my struggling, applying another layer of something onto it.

I turned around and stared at him, "what did you do?" moving my fingers down, I dip a sample of the solution and took a sniff, it was the cream again! He backed away from me, and replied, "nothing", with a grin. The cream started its work again, burning sensations started building up around the area, but much stronger.


To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment