Monday, November 26, 2012

Dominated Part 1

After the previous experience with Grace, still shaken for the fact that she is a woman, I have been steering away from her, avoiding meet ups with her. Even though deep inside me I did enjoy it, I felt that I should avoid things and moved on as per normal.

The week was spent with lots of work and a busy schedule. I was determined to get back to reduced sex life while I work on my career during these busy times. One day night however, a package came delivered to me.

Looking at the pink flowery wrapped package, I wonder who was it from. Opening it hip revealed a white box inside, and further exploring lead to a discovery.
what lies inside the box was a photograph, a photo of a scene involving me and Grace. Immediately memories of the incident shuffled through my head as I stared at the photo. I shook my head and lifted up the photo, revealing a vibrator under it.
Looking at the toy, it looked familiar. Examining the note, it reads on as follows.


Dear slave,

Remember this moment? Oh I think you will not, as you can't see. But that little thing was buzzing within you, making you squeal like an animal.

I'm sure you remember that, wouldn't you like it again? I know deep inside you , you want it. Just like how your body must be reacting to it now.

Still I can never forget the moments with you, what a slut you are when you are begging to cum.

Loves,
Xoxo


The urge came back seeking me once I saw the letter, it was tempting. But I kept reminded myself and chucked the things into my bag, carrying on with my work. The next 2 day was hell due to the workload, finally it was all settled and I decided to take a long vacation to relax.

As it is probably approaching Christmas too, I felt a need to clean up and revamp my house. My aunt came to visit me, as well as my cousin. They will be here for a week or so and has put up at my home for this period of time.

A day has past since I have received the package. At night I took it out, glance it a little , before putting it aside again. I took out my phone, and begin reading all the messages I have missed for the day. I saw a couple of messages from Grace, seeing those messages seemingly starts to react with my body.

Images of her with me, as well as sensual shots of her body. It seems she has been monitoring my WhatsApp as within moments, my phone rang, it was her.

Grace: Hello!
Me: Hello Grace, what can I do for you?
Grace: Haha I just called and you wished to submit to me?
Me: No lar, I mean you called definitely for something right.
Grace: To make you mine ...
Me: I think we should stop contacting each other.
Grace: Aww I thought you loved my company? This is really contradicting to what you say previously wor.
Me: That was at a spur of moment.
Grace: Why don't you just be a good girl and enjoy what you loved previously?
Me: Please stop calling me

And I put down the phone. The sensations was burning inside me as temptations starts to overrun my mind. I quickly went to bed, knowing that I have quests at home, it isn't really appropriate for these things.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment