Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dominated Part 2

The following morning came as a total unknown. I woke up and went out of my room to be greeted by Grace, chatting with my aunt. Omg. I was totally stunned by this. She waved as me as came out, without thinking further I quickly pulled her into my room and closed the door.

Me: What are you doing here?
Grace: Aww being so mean to your Mistress?
Me: I told you I'm not playing this le
Grace: You sure?

Without warning, Grace leaned forward towards me, close to my ears as she whispered, "your nipples are hard". I was frozen, but I didn't want to create a commotion at home either.

Me: Could we do this another time?
Grace: Oh now you want to talk huh?
Me: just not here .
Grace: But I'm here , and it isn't easy to be here.

Her lips landed n my neck, kissing me while her hands didn't waste time to groups my breasts.

Grace: Aww someone is moaning.
Me: Please stop, not now.
Grace: Oh then what about here?

She pulled me towards the bed, pushing me down as she gets above me. Her lips latched tightly onto my nipples, sucking on them as the grow raging hard. her hands wandering down to my hole, teasing the pantyless pussy as her fingers slide between my slit. Moans were escaping my mouth as my body gave in.

Grace: You know the door isn't locked right?
Me: huh?
Grace: What if someone comes in and sees us in this compromising position?
Me: You stop now and its ... ah.. solved..
Grace: Too bad I will not. I'm just starting to have fun.
Me: Please stop..
Grace: Please who?

her fingers double up as she slide a finger inside me, instantly making me moan even more.

Me: Please Mistress Grace, stop toying with my body.
Grace: And what will I get in return for this?
Me: I will do as you say, just please not now.
Grace: Really? You will do as you're told?
Me: Yes please I will.
Grace: Yes who?

Her fingers dug in again, this time it was pressuring on my spot. I couldn't control anymore, and gave in.

Me: Yes Mistress Grace.
Grace: Just call me Grace :-)

She smiles as she stopped.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment