Friday, November 30, 2012

Dominated Part 3

I went out for breakfast with my folks, while Grace went off to work. After a satisfying meal,I was back home while they went out to do some shopping. I went to open up the box again,being greeted with the evil toy just waiting for me to slide her into me. In the end I told myself no.

Laying on the bed, I read my emails, checking anything huge going on at work. A message came in, it was Grace. Attached with it was a photo of her glistening pussy, wet with juices. I could feel my nipples growing hard, and quickly shook my head to shake those thoughts away.

She called me.

Grace: Like what you see?
Me: No...
Grace: I take it as yes then.
Grace: Someone was so horny earlier on that she wanted to do anything.
Me: Don't say such things na..
Grace: Someone is guilty of it... Someone must be staring at my photos and fantasizing using the toy I gave her.
Me: Never lor.You think too much
Grace:  Oh Really? Take out the vibrator now and play with it.
Me: No I will not.
Grace: But earlier you said you will listen to me... I'm sure your body is also telling you to... Your wet pussy yearning for the vibrator to slip in..
Me: Stop saying these things...
Grace: Can. If you masturbate right now I will stop.
Me: I can't. Got people at home. I don't want to do it now.
Grace: You have no choice. You agreed to it earlier on. So do it now.
Me: No no !

I put down the phone. After which I went to take a bath, before I went to take a nap. My dreams teased me as I dreamt of things that I shouldn't. Waking up from that dream, I felt my nipples hard against my shirt. My pussy was wet and aching for some stimulation.

I could not control anymore. I opened up the box and took out the vibrator and pressed it against my clit. Instantly the familiar feeling of intense pleasure shook my body as it grows stronger and stronger. Within moments, I had my first orgasm after many days. But that did not stop me as I wanted more, I kept on playing with my clit, my hands circling my nipples as I masturbated.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. No one opened. They must be out. It ranged a second time, it maybe them, no keys. I tossed the vibrator aside and quickly get dressed before answering the door. What greeted me wasn't something I had expected.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment