Thursday, December 20, 2012

A piece a day Day 1



After aching for sometime, actually it was quite a long time. Boring day it is, was thinking of what should I do. So on Wed morning, I have decided to try something different.

Well I was thinking, its just 3 days more before its the end of the week, and christmas is round the corner, lets do something for this festive occasion. Looking in the mirror, I was getting dressed as usual for work, except with a little difference.

Donned in my office wear, grabbing a pair of panties in my hands and stuffing it into my bag, i left home pantyless. Being exposed below, I could feel the cold breeze blowing through my intimate folds whenever the wind came.

I hitched a cab and head out to work. On the way, it was as usual, pretty tense as yeah there is always a risk of being spotted in such a dress code. But well I doubt anyone would have such a sharp eyes to look for it, or even less sees it.

The day went by not as quickly as I expected. Being naked below makes the kitty below just so vulnerable to exposure, and even more likely vulnerable to arousal. I could feel myself moist for the day, or rather since I boarded the cab, it has been moist the whole time.

The short skirt makes it even more to hide, making my movement restricted and have to be careful whenever I take a seat. There was a scheduled meeting with an applicant, my boss told me to go with her. Well ok so be it.

Entering the room, we were greeted by a young gentlemen sitting inside with a short and neat haircut. The interview began and a series of questions were being throwned towards him, from my boss. Throughout the entire interview, I was a little bored and was hungry. It was a last minute interview right during lunch time.I was a little desperate to get out of the place.

Due to being hungry, I didn't really watched myself and also the way I was supposed to be seated. Instead of crossing my legs, I was seated in the usual style, legs down throughout. I was fumbling my handphone, reading my emails while the applicant was filling in the forms.

Next I heard a loud bang on the floor as something dropped. He dropped his pen. He reached down below to look for it, took quite long too. By the time I realised what is happening, it was a little late as he had already gone down. He took quite some time, at least 5 - 10 sec before he actually came up.

Needless to say I suppose he had saw it, but I kept my composure unless he decides to blurt out anything. After he had done his fill in filling up the forms, we led him out and headed to lunch.

The rest of the day went on without much commotion. Sitting at the bus stop, I missed my bus, and had to wait for the next long long bus, which was like 20mins later. After considering for sometime, I instead went to take the MRT as the bus was just ridiculously long.


Now I guess the main part of the fun should come from here. On the train tehre will be many different kinds of people and etc. Thankfully the train I boarded wasn't crowded and I managed to get a seat. I crossed my legs a few times during the trip, some guys caught my attention, or rather I had caught theirs.

Sitting directly opposite me, 2 guys were constantly catching glimpses and winks of me. Knowing someone is looking, I guess it wouldn't harm to show more. Setting down my legs slowly, I sat upright and opened my legs slightly. Using my bag to block as I sat on.

They reacted, seemingly trying to see more but unable to. The look on them was quite amusing. I pulled up my bag, at the same time riding my skirt even further up, exposing more of it for a brief second before adjusting it down again. Now one of the guys were giving me a stare while another was giving me the smiles. The attention given to me was only making me more wet but all fun comes to an end as I got off the train.

Tomorrow shall be another day, of another adventure.


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment