Thursday, December 20, 2012

A piece a day Day 2


The morning, everything was as per normal. Wearing my skirt with a white blouse, I set out for work carrying my coat.

Today was braless and pantyless day. Probably a daring step to me as well as the blouse I was wearing was kinda tight, and well I was supposed to teach some new guy some mini orientation, assigning his job and etc.

The stares I received on the bus wasn't much, but there was one, probably one and many others that I didn't noticed. The new guy came, and he was came approaching me for some advise. Throughout the entire conversation, I could tell he wasn't really listening to what I was talking, but staring at somewhere else. His eye contact kept running down before shooting up, girls will probably feel offended when such things happens.

For me I'm pretty sure he noticed what is happening. There's a risk of my "exposure" as well as me getting in trouble but that wasn't really important. After assigning him his tasks, he left the room and I quickly went to the ladies.

Looking at myself in the mirror, godness I noticed how visible they were. My rock hard nipples were pressing so hard against my shirt, It was so visible. Visible in the sense of 2 tiny peaks poking against the material, but that can also be shooed away as bra paddings. Some bra will result in such pokeyness, that I hate to wear :P

I adjusted myself and went back to my desk, continuing with my work. Some time later the new guy came again, seemingly to ask me some questions. Again he was staring at my chest, stealing glimpse of me whever I am not looking at him. After a brief few minutes of explaining him his things, he left the place and went back to his work.

Sigh I was thinking, this is the 2nd time I am taking a new guy under me, normally it was girls and girls are easer to communicate. For a new guy, he was asking a little too many questions but well he is new, thats explainable.

Time went pass and well, it was time for coffee break. Taking all my coffee tools, I went to the pantry to brew my daily coffee. Powder, cup, filter, and hot water. MMmm my favourite cup of strong espresso. I turned around and was hit by a cup of water.

*Splashed*

I have accidentally knocked onto the new guy and his cup of water spilled onto me. My blouse was wet, though not fully, but a sizable portion. Luckily it was only water, plain water and not coffee or tea which would have been worse. He kept apologising and I quickly went back to the ladies to clean up what had happened.

Looking at the mirror, I was shocked to see my nipples all visible through my blouse. It was a total see through, as my nipples and their rings were clearly visible through it. Taking as much tissue as I can find, I tried to dry up as much as possible. But still it was pretty visible, especially the nipples since they remained hard all the way. Using my arms, I folded my arms as I walked to my desk, hopefully no one will notice anything.

Back at my desk, I was constantly adjusting my clothes, trying to make them not hug my chest will using the fan to blow dry. I heard a knock and he came in again, the new guy. He came in again apologising about what had just happened, at the same time came asking me some questions about work, though I felt that I had answered those questions previously.

Teasing me before he left the room, he said I was daring. I asked him why? He said nothing. Though deep inside me I knew what he was referring to.

Suffering from all the stares I was throughout the day, it was finally over as it was time to go home. I felt a sense of relieved, thankfully I left office slightly early, but well was a little naughty as well.

Taking my coat, I went to the ladies. Entering a cubicle, I started unbuttoning my blouse and taking off my skirt. Taking the coat in hand, I donned it over my naked body and kept the clothes within my coat. I went out of the cubicle and looked at the mirror, ok all safe. I quickly went out and went back to my desk, keeping my clothes my bag and left office.

My mind was having a blast of all the thrill I was having, the first time doing this, couldnt really maintain my composure. Many questions were going through my mind, Will people see me ? What will they do ? What happens the coat falls off? The feel of this makes me so excited.

Heading home in a cab, I was relieved as none of the above things did happened. But thinking again, maybe I will do something tonight.




Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment