Friday, December 21, 2012

Night Challenge





As mentioned previously, yeah there will be something tonight. After having dinner, I took a bath and began preparation for the event later.

Someone wrote this to me, a reader who suggested this to me, sounds interesting to me so I have decided to take it up.

Enveloping my body in my coat again, I took my little bullet vibrator and slipped it into the pocket. Naked fully and only covered by the coat, I left home for my nearby park. The only thing I was allowed to put on was a pair of panties. Unfortunately there were a lot of people around, which was bad. Well the challenge is basically to head out in almost nothing, so ya just the coat, and head outside to a park to indulge in a masturbation session. There were 2 ways in which this could play out,

1. To cum 3 times at a single spot, if there happened to be people, can leave without completing but must redo the act.
2. I have to cum 1 time each at 3 different spots, each time regardless of whether there are people or not, I will have to cum before leaving. If I didn't, it will be considered reset and I will have to redo it. There is another catch in this, if I were to be spotted, I have to give my panties to the person who saw me, after I have cum, provided he/she is still around. The risk here is IF I were to be spotted on the first time, I am gonna be really naked throughout the entire event.

Thinking about it, I have not decided which I will take. The park was too crowded, too many people around. So instead I hitched a cab and head out to another xD

Once I had arrived, well this place was so much more quiet and peaceful. Walking around inside, I took a walk around the park seeking places of interest to indulge.

After a few minutes of walking, I found a spot, dark at one side of the bench, lighted on the other side. Alright I have decided to attempt the first option since that will be the most viable in such a situation.

Looking around and making sure no one was around, I took out the vibrator and unbuttoned the coat below. Spreading my legs apart, I press the vibrator onto my clit and turned it on. It certainly felt good as I feel my pussy growing wet from it. But heart wasn't really at ease as I was constantly looking out for people who maybe wandering by.

Finally after close to 10 mins I had my first orgasm, it took longer than expected but there wasn't anyone around, so well lets try on for the 2nd. I opened my legs wider as the pleasure builds within me. My hands went to fondle my nipples automatically, like it is a usual process as I start to get accustomed to the environment. But this all ended when I heard footsteps approaching and I quickly covered up myself. True enough there was a couple heading my way and I continued pretending I was reading my book.

Drats now it was ruined by them. Sigh I decided to stroll around again. Now unfortunately the amount of people in the park seemingly increased, there were more people around, but still not that many. Thinking in my mind, it will be kinda impossible to complete task 1 since the amount of people around is too much, I will end up having to repeat it. But thinking again, maybe I should attempt it again. With my wet panties hugging tightly on my pussy, I went out insearch for another spot.

Thankfully I found a very desirable spot, a dark spot. I quickly went there and sort of blended in with the darkness. Once there I didn't waste time to spread my legs apart and just dump the vibrator right onto my clit and began the whole pleasure scheme. The first orgasm came with no one disturbing, i could already feel my coat being wet underneath me, it will be awkward if someone catches a glimpse of it.

Now working my way up to the 2nd orgasm, it took quite sometime as my body was starting to feel the fatigue. I cummed again after 10mins. I was very happy, now it was the last time. I have decided, ok I shall go all out, irregardless if there is people or not i will just do it.

So I bumped the vibrator against my clit again and started masturbating. Rolling and twirling it on my clit, arousal builds within me but it wasn't enough to bring me over to an orgasm. After trying for 5 mins I was still no where there, it was unsatisfying. I guess rushing is taking a toll and hindering myself from cumming.

It was 12 mins now and still it was just 3/4 there. I was getting frantic due to it being so long. Then I saw a light flashed by, damn I'm so dead. Instantly I covered myself and stood up, walking away from the location.

Only after I walked away then I realised the folly I had committed, I have jsut reset the task again. Returning to the first spot I was at, I looked around for people once again and instead decide to go for the 2nd task. Taking that the previous spot was considered the first spot, now I was aiming for the 2nd orgasm within the task. Took me amost 10mins but yeah I cummed. So now we have come to my last time. If nothing goes wrong I can spare the embarassment of having to give up my panties to a total stranger, or being spotted.

Looking ahead, I was trying to find a new spot to indulge in the last portion of the task. After walking around, I could not find any spot that is less compromising. It was all so visible, with a street lamp brightly shining above the bench. With so many people around, it will be very risky.

There was a spot left that I could attempt, but it was not really the best option. There is a spot, but it was really dark and really secluded. This was an area which not many people will walkthrough, but also creepy as hell to do it there.

Walking to the location, my heart was beating really hard and fast as I walked over. Looking around, it was really empty, there wasn't anyone around. Sitting down on the bench, I began my task to complete the final portion.

Throughout the entire experience, I felt uneasy even though this place was supposed to be secluded. It was already 15mins, way longer than I expected. My hands reached up to grope my breasts, twirling my nipples as I try my best to cum. Closing my eyes, the sensation build faster this way as I threw my worries aside to indulge in it.Just as I was about to cum, I opened my eyes to see anyone is around, making sure the coast is clear, I turned on the vibrator again and vibrated my way to an orgasm.

But just before I had actually hit the spot, some lights flashed by, from a bicycle. I tried to hide but thinking ah just a last stretch, I held on and bumped up the vibrator speed. But I never cummed, the feeling died down. The person approached closer and closer and Ihe spotted me. At first when he saw me, his mouth opened wide, liked shocked from seeing me.

I was a little stunned from him too. He was a young man, decent looking. He looked at me from afar, but I guess it isn't time to stop. I should just cum and go. I lowered the vibration down and closed my eyes, fondling my nipples as I displayed a show to him. He seems to be either too shocked or he is enjoying it, as he wasn't moving, just watching.

Finally I cummed after 30mins. This was one very very long orgasm. I felt a sense of relieve as I had finally completed it. I turned around to look at the guy, he was just looking at me, no mention of anything. Now I guess I have to complete the last final portion, that is to give him my panties.

Taking off my panties, I went over to him and placed it in his basket. He looked at me and asked,"Errr for me?"

"If you want it" I replied him.

"Well no, but I should be thanking you for the show. You're so daring, you have a lovely hole too" he said, his eyes was scanning my body as he spoke.

"Ok then" I took back my panties and began dressing up. This guy, he was a nervous freak. Could tell from the way he talked, he was stuttering very often as he spoke to me. Seemingly he is lost for words of what had happened.

I bid goodbye to him and walked in the opposite direction from him. After walking a distance,  suddenly he tapped me on my shoulders and blurted out, "Can we err... exchange... numbers?"

Me: Why?
Guy: Well err.. We could be friends?
Me: Mmmm not really a reason to exchange numbers wor
Guy: I would like to see you more, you are really pretty.
Me: See once enough le lar, no need another time.
Guy: I want to ... err... Want to ... Help you.
Me: There are other better girls outside waiting to be helped. Not necessary me.

I felt so bad, I must have broke his ego fully. He looked so dejected. In the end, I couldn't bear to see him with that look, I told him to give me his nnumber. He turned around and opened his bag, taking out some paper and writing his number on it and handed it over to me.


Me: You're still schooling? I*chuckled* How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Guy: Ya i'm still schooling... Err I'm 20 this year.. My name is James
Me: 20 isn't that when you are supposed to be in NS?
Guy: I'm exempted from NS.

He seemed like a fine and healthy guy, who can even do sports like cycling. Oh well not really my interest to probe.

Guy: Can I have your number?
Me: I'll call you. Wait for it ;)

I left the place and hitched a cab home.

Looking back at what had happened, I am quite amazed at how this whole event ended. Still having the piece of paper with me,thinking in my mind how should I deal with it.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. you are outstanding
    he a lucky guy who get to see it
    how i wish i was there too
    so did u call him up after that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call the guy?
    But exempted from NS seems.....fishy? Maybe a foreigner....

    ReplyDelete