Monday, December 10, 2012

Dominated Part 4

It was Grace.

Grace: Not going to welcome me?
Me: Err come in first...

I quickly brought her in and immediately I went to my room, tossing the vibrator down under my bed before she made her way in.

Grace: You are all in sweat. The weather must be very hot.
Me: Yup very hot. Today also never rain.
Grace: Or you might just be masturbating?

Her hands was pointing towards the opened box, with the vibrator missing.

Me: No way I will not do that.
Grace: Don't bluff lar. When I find it you are so screwed.

She looked around my bed, looking for the misplaced toy, it wasn't long before she found t under my bed.

Grace: Bingo! Now what do you have to say?
Me: Oh you found it. I thought I had lost it. Just now I took it out and it fell down.
Grace: A misplaced toy with sticky juices on it, your floor must be really dirty.

By now I was silent as she totally see through me.

Grace: Let's continue shall we.

She moved forward kissing me, holding me in her arms as she tried to sneak a tongue inside my mouth.

Grace: Now... show me how you do it..
Me: huh?
Grace: Do it ..

As she handed me the toy. I lifted up my dress, revealing my bare pussy to her. I took the vibrator and turned it on. Laying back on the bed, I spread my legs as it touched my clit. It felt so good. My legs opened wider and wider as I put up the show for her. Her eyes staring at me, watching how the innocent girl turned into such a slut.
Every time I cummed, I will close my legs slightly. Each time she reminded me to open back my legs, she was slowly removing her panties while watching me. She came forward, without any warning and sat onto my face. Her pussy right at my mouth, my tongue darting into her as I taste her wet pussy. Her musky scent only made me more aroused with every second that she was on me.

Holding my head firmly with her arms, I knew it was cumming. As she opened her mouth, she let out a loud moan as her pussy started cumming. After her orgasm has finally subside, she get off of me and lay down beside me.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment