Monday, December 10, 2012

Kitty's Lost and Found 2


Well here we go again. On our 2nd try. I guess like what many readers mentioned, it probably got cleared away by the cleaner or something. Or maybe the person who picked it just didn't dare to contact us.

So we decided to try again. At yet a different place, a different spot. It was placed on Sunday night, I left it there before leaving. After we are done with setting rights up, we left the place. We went for dinner and it was a long one. Feeling a little curious on whether our things are still around, we went back there around 11 plus. I went to my spot and checked, that was shocking. It was no longer at there, no longer anywhere. I was pretty positive it was supposed to be there.

Kitty suggested the wind blew it away, which I feel is a possibility but also its quite not possible since I left it down, and there are no signs of rain since 5plus. For Kitty, she reported the same thing as well. Hers is gone too. At this time of the day its impossible to have a cleaner around, so I'm going to rule out that possibility. But for both of ours going missing so quickly, it makes me wonder did someone really took it , or was it really the wind.

As usual, she refuse to reveal where she left it, shrugs.

Oh well, so now we are left with waiting to see if there will really be someone contacting us, and a matter of who first. =p


Ettu Signing Off ☺

3 comments:

  1. You sure have a lot of panties to spare huh ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe is with the police someone may have report it lol

    Or

    Tell us where we go look 4 it .... lol

    ReplyDelete