Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lost and Found Dinner with Mystery Guy Part 1


I received an image from my mystery person. It showed my panties, oozing with lots of cum, the state of it is like soaked in cum. Well so now we know what he does with it.

He kept asking for a meet up. To return the lost and found. But well it is in such a ruined state I wouldn't want it back. Kitty on the other hand was urging me to meet him, to find out how he looks like etc etc.

Well I'm not so keen, but maybe a dinner would not harm. So I scheduled a meeting with him for dinner, and went out to meet him. I went out to meet him for some fine dining, since he suggested Chinese food, instinctively the reaction will be he is a Chinese.

But wrong. It turned out that he was an Indian. Fine man in his early 30s. We had a great conversation over dinner. In between the talks, he was seemingly suggesting some play time, which I shrug off since that wasn't what I wanted for the night.

We went for drinks later on and continued our conversation. Probing deeper into his likes and fetish, yeah I found another panty guy and pussy lover. It felt that maybe we could have some mutual benefits in this situation, he certainly felt like one who will be willing to please before having his own share of fun.

Being tipsy is also probably a bad idea as well. He became more daring in his actions, groping me, hugging me and a few naughty spanks to me. Once I entered his car, he didn't waste time at all. His hands slowly traced up my thighs as he asked me would I like to have it. Personally I would have said no, he is just not my type.

But during that point of time, well I didn't say anything. I was just a little beat, and told him to take me home. But instead he took me to his office to have some coffee, to perk up the night.

Arriving at his office, he led me in and closed the door behind him. The view from his office was mesmerizing. I was so captivated by the city view that I didn't notice him coming from behind, hugging me tightly while 1 of his hands groped my breasts.


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: