Friday, December 14, 2012

Dominated Part 5

Grace: I have met girls like you, who can cum so easily and also get aroused so easily.
Grace: But you are different. You cum and you want more. If i did not stop, You just won't stop won't you?
Me: Maybe?
Grace: That means you won't. I am unlike you, I take some time before I cum. So you are in for some long licking sessions in the future.
Me: Sigh
Grace: And you love pussy. Admit it. You were licking like its going to disappear. Hahaha
Grace: Maybe I will drop by everyday just to get a good licking from you. After all, you are the first that I know, that loves to do it.

The doorbell ranged, it must be them. I quickly got up and started dressing up. But it wasn't really over yet as Grace went between my legs, her tongue started licking on my pussy without any notice.

Me: Stop enough already. Got people lar.
Grace: After I had my fun.

She continued licking me, she knew she had me there. But I needed to open the door, my phone began ringing. It was aunt.

Grace: if you cum, maybe I will stop.. so cum for me!
I was focussing, letting the pleasure run wild as I tried my best to cum. It was fast too, her tongue really made good.
Grace: You cumming?
Me: Yes yes...

And then she stopped. I was left in disillusioned as she stopped.

Grace: No time le. Must go wash up and open door wor.

Ahh that was frustrating. Holding meh horniness in me, I adjusted myself and went to sash my face before answering the door.

My aunt was asking me why I took so long, and I mentioned I was taking a nap. Grace left shortly after that, but not before teasing me over again in the bedroom before leaving.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment