Friday, December 14, 2012

Lost and Found Dinner with Mystery Guy Part 2


He pushed me forward as I leaned against the glass window, I could feel his raging hard on rubbing against my skirt. But it felt a little too exposed, felt like it was already out of his pants. My hands moved back to try to confirm my suspicions, and true enough his dick was out.

His hands moved swiftly to grab my hands, pulling them behind my back while his other hand began pulling down my panties. This isn't what was planned, maybe I was being too naive to believe it was just coffee. His grip was tight, I couldn't really move my hands, with moments my panties was off and I felt his fingers pressed onto my pussy for the first time.

"Very wet... Yet you say you don't want it." He said.

I didn't reply, my brain was still searching for the right terms to use.

"I thought you said just coffee?" I replied.
"The coffee is you my dear. And I'm about to have it." Grinning at me as he bend down to pick up my panties.

I saw my chance came as I struggled out of his grip, only to be greeted by 2 strong hands instead.

"You moved too much, take a break." Using my panties , he started bundling my hand with it and securing them behind MD.

"Why don't you let me try pleasing you? You certainly smell so good." He bend down towards my pussy, I could feel his breath right at my erotic zones.

"You forced your way on every girl you meet?" I asked him.. "sadly some girls like it this way, to be licked" as he took a whiff of my pussy. "Very nice"

I closed my eyes, as I await his tongue to lick me. "Feast time..... oh wait, I guess not" he immediately stood up and plunge his dick into me instead. It was so sudden but it didn't hurt much as I was pretty lubricated. He was long but not that huge. He moved his hips quickly, he didn't waste time at all. It was just fast and deep strokes all the way. With my hands bound, he started unbuttoning my blouse while his hips kept moving. I was enjoying it, never expected it to feel good but well maybe I had misunderstand him. But the situation just makes it more exciting and he kept his pace up all the way.

He pulled off my bra and threw it on the ground. Turning me around, he brought me towards the table and bend me forward, continuing his long hard thrusts while moans just kept escaping my mouth.

The rollercoaster ride hit its peak many times, orgasms just kept coming as he didn't slow down at all. Makes me wonder how much stamina he actually has. The very least he did used condom, after all this is an ons to him, and me. But I felt the condom will break at the aggressive pace he was at.

He suddenly stopped and seemed to be grabbing something.

"Condom snapped?" I chuckled. "It slipped out la, you're too tight. Stealing my clothes" He slipped on a new one and pulled the other one out before continue his humping. We were into it for almost 10 mins before he changed the first time, this went on for another few minutes but drove me wild and made my body jelly.

I moaned the loudest when his fingers were vibrating against my clit while penetrating me ruthlessly with his dick, that felt so good I just moaned louder and louder until suddenly I saw lights turning on outside. Instantly he cupped my mouth and continued banging me.


Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: