Friday, January 25, 2013

Anonymous Unknowns Day 3 Final

Here comes the 3rd day of Kitty's little fun programme.

Today was slightly different as she says there will be a little twist to the game. And also this is probably the last day that she is organising this, kinda sad its coming to an end, but its ok, I will make the best of it !

Instead of being nude, she dress me up in 1 of my lingerie dress and told me to lay down on the bed. After which she head over and held my hands together, binding them tightly with a pair of soft silky stockings. I love the idea of stockings being used instead of ropes, ropes tend to eat into the flesh, which at times hurt after some time.

Next she tied my legs pulled up backwards, securing it to the bed post. It was quite a tiring position to be in but also a very vulnerable position, direct entry if you must say. After all is done and ready, she placed the blindfold on me, but this time omitting the gag.

Kitty: Since its the last day, would you mind to have some farewell gifts from your fellow strangers?
Me: Huh what do you have in mind? Not in my Kitty!
Kitty: Not there.. Somewhere else. We shall see later on. But whatever they give you, you must accept ok ?
Me: huh? *puzzled*
Kitty: ok !
She closed the room door and left me alone, blindfolded and all tied up, just waiting for the first guy to come. Time passes as I wait inside the room, all I could hear was my clock, ticking its way loudly. I never noticed about this until now, I certainly didn't know it was so loud! Time to change the clock soon.

Jokes aside, the door knob turned and the door swung open. The first guy came and made his presence. Like all previous incidents, it was straight to the pussy without any deliberation. Swift movements from his hips made my pussy wet as he thrust and work his way inside my pussy. Sensation wise, it wasn't strong, but certainly kept me aroused all the way. He lean forward and sucked on my nipples, his hips never stopping as it went on and on. Suddenly he pulled out and there wasn't anything that follows after that.

It was only after a short while before I felt his dick at my lips. Without hesistation I opened up my mouth and took it in, tasting the sweet taste of my juices on his cock. But now I realised it, he is the short dick guy! Seconds later his cum greeted me and it spilled all down my throat. The first protein drink of the day, I guess that was how Kitty wanted it to be, same goes for me.

The 2nd guy came in and took his turn. This one was the slender guy, as immediately I recognised his body movements, the gentle slow thrusts. Which didn't last long as well, didn't managed to make me cum before he actually pulled out and gave it to my mouth. Inside my mouth he certainly felt easy to suck, as he wasn't thick, nor that long. But his cum was tremendously thick and I nearly choked onto it when he cummed.

The 3rd guy that took my hole was probably the longest guy among all as he easily went all the way deep inside. He was fairly aggressive as well, spanking me while his hips thrust that meaty organ inside my wet snatch. The longest guy also gave me the longest fucking session, with some really obscene moans from my orgasms. Finally he stuff it down my mouth, which for the firs ttime, I could not take it till his balls, it was no where near them. He cumed inside my mouth, and I choked as well from the deep throat. Watery cum from him, but really salty.

Since the 3rd guy dragged on so much, time shouldn't be slow, it should have passed a lot. Kitty came in and announced that since its the last day, all guys will have their share before closure. Another brilliant setup from kitty yet again.

The next one on the list was probably the most distinct, Mr Thick! I instantly know its him because it hurt again when he tried to penetrate me. But once he was in, it felt heavenly as he thrusted and thrusted into me without mercy. There were a couple of times when I actually cummed till I was wondering where I am. Lost from this world and drowned in pleasure. It was only when he puled his dick out did I realised what he had done to my pussy. He literally plugged it in and the juices couldn't flow out. It was only when he pulled out did I hear a sloppy sound followed by my juices flowing out of my little hole. For a dick like his, he passed the criteria of satisfaction, but failed in hygiene as there was a weird smell coming from his dick. But still I sucked him till he cummed in my mouth, tasting his load of thickness and it was quite a load as well.

I was a little dazed from all the action so the following 2 guys didn't felt like any uniqueness. It was rather normal, about 5 to 10 mins per guy before giving me their load. One thing that was weird was the last guy, guy number 6 's cum was actually sweet! It actually tasted so good I kept on sucking his dick and didn't want to release him until Kitty told me to. It was so funny. His dick was so sensitive and he had to endure my sucking.

So it should have ended isn't it? But not. Kitty asked if anyone wanted second rounds, and one person step forward. It was Mr Thick again. In some sense I was glad it was him as I enjoyed his dick a lot, but also resented as his dick has a unsightly smell. He really took his time and gave me an mindblowing multiple orgasm, making my pussy convulse nonstop around his dick before he pulled out. I could barely catch my breath as the orgasms came one after another, too quickly. And what that happens, it is very exhausting but also very satisfying. He didn't give me time to catch my breathe before giving my mouth its hotdog.

I was thinking he should be close to his limits and about to cum. But it was a long blowjob, with his fingers fingering me as I blow him. He climbed above me, and position his dick at my mouth, plunging it in for the final time as he went all the way to my throat, pulling back a little and release his concluding cum load, a small load.

After all had been done, Kitty bid them goodbye and send them off running. She came back for me and untied me. I asked her how many people on the list came? She said among the 3 days, of the people she invited , only 7 showed up. Today 6th came. And well among them, 2 was the returning ones, whom came daily. I had a clutch feeling who those 2 were.

Kitty told me further that if I would still like such events, she could organise for me, but she would not be able to supervise for me, more like a trust thing between her friends and etc. So it will be harder for me to have such things, will need some proper planning and thinking of ideas as well.

But this experience was awesome. One of the best in my life, and as always, it will remain as a memorable experience to me.

A little treat to end off the story. Something that I took while shopping today.



Till the next time =P

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: